RANT! NOT AN UPDATE.

This is not an update. If you don't want to read this it's okay, just skip this part. This is just my opinion so you're free to criticize me or whatsoever, i'll take them whole- heartedly.

I wanted to let this feeling out because it's been bothering me for days. What happened to the fandom? It all started with Jimin's abs. Seriously, so what if he loses his abs? Go stan a body builder instead for goodness' sake! What's important is their health and they're resting well. If you liked BTS for Jimin's abs then the door is wide open and get ready yourself to leave. Can't they see BTS is working their butts off and hardly even have time to rest and sleep for like 3 hours? It's tiring to remind those immature fans to stop. Really. It's tiring.

Second, death threats. This just happened recently in TRB in New York. Namjoon recently received a gun treath from a fan. She isn't even a fan if she joked about death threats! I'm tired of all this stuffs! Brought a gun into a concert? Joke? Well f you. Your joke is so funny. Thanks for ruining it. She ruined everything even the image of international armys to BTS. It just scares me to see everyone like this, that is probably the most ridiculous thing anyone could do like seriously.

This even reached BigHit and look what happened. Cancelled fan meetings. It hurts me to see everyone, including me, apologizing on behalf of intl armys from what happened. Now I know why BigHit and BTS prioritize K-armys more than Foreign fans. Even if we say it's just because they're in the same country, no. We, the fans, create the image of what they are now. So please let's all be careful of what we say or do to them.

It's saddening that even with this issue roaming all across the internet, they even get to post in their twt account sending thanks to everyone and ignoring it.

If you have twitter or fan cafe please send BTS messages that will atleast make them happy for a little while.

That's all. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling or offended someone.

-J&D