BTS as Demigods

Kim SeokJin (Aphrodite's Son)

The beauty of his mother is all over him. You can tell he's one of the sons of Aphrodite as soon as you see him. His eyes, nose, lips, the shape of his face, his body, he's physically perfect. Full of lust. Do not fall for his beauty trap.

Jung Hoseok (Demitri's Son)

He is in permanent contact with the universe. A pacific person. A smiley person. You can trust him more than anyone and will always be loyal and will be by your side. He's the best friend you can ever have. But in winter and autumn, he's sad. The earth is sad because his sister persefones us in hell with hades.

Park Jimin (Dionisio's Son)

Never loved by his dad. Always trying to forget his life as a Demigod. Partying all day and all night long. A great lover but never able to keep a formal relationship. If you have the luck to find him and seduce him, you will have the best night your entire life.

Kim Namjoon (Zeus' Son)

Natural skills in being a leader and make everyone follow his orders. Selfish and proud. He's lethal. Be careful. His dad is the father of the Gods. If you make him angry, the hate of his dad will be over you

Min Yoongi (Apollo's Son)

Son of the sun. The music, the poetry. Born with skills to write lyrics that will touch you heart the moment you read them. Son of death and health. He can be lethal or lovely. He easily trust you. But don't dissapoint him. You will have bad times if you do.

Jeon Jungkook (Athena's Son)

Being son of Athena, he's very smart. He can make a whole battle strategy in seconds. He's incredible charming too. He's the sexiest nerd you'll ever meet. You would want him close to you.

Kim Taehyung (Herme's Son)

Being the son of the God of communication, he is always sociable. He has a capacity to speak to anyone and make them feel comfortable with him. You will never feel sored with him. He will always be talking to you and make you laugh.