BTS Coming home from his tour

Jin: “I’ve missed you so much” you whispered into his ear, not wanting to let go of him.

“I’ve missed you more” he would lovingly say, kissing the side of your head, Enjoying the feeling and smell of you again.

Suga: “Where are you going? I just got back and you don’t want to lay with me?” he would say groggily with puppy eyes, pulling you back next to him

J-Hope: He came prepared, he held flowers and a present from the country he had been in for you. You didn’t really see that though, all you saw was his face and you attached to him, which he would immediately return.

Rap Monster: Namjoon would want to keep it at a minimum, saving your private life for home, though he would squeeze your hand with bright smiles here and there.

Jimin: Jimin would carry you to the car, since you wouldn’t let go. You get a free ride though so what’s that trouble?

V: You both would be looking frantically around until you made eye contact. After that you would run to each other, making a scene but neither of you cared, and hold each other for quite awhile.

Jungkook: Would want to keep it on the down low like Rap Mon, but would still want to show how much he missed you with a loving kiss on the forehead and lips followed by a bear hug.