BTS When You Sleep Together

cr. bangtan-in-love1

Jin: You sleep together like you're hugging. He’s always behind you holding your hand throughout the night and lightly breathing on your neck and murmuring sweet things to help you fall asleep.

Suga: You would sleep on his chest at night. He would have his arms around you holding you close to his heart and so he can easily kiss you.

J-Hope: You wouldn’t really have a single postion you sleep in every night, just as long as you close to each other.

Rap Monster: You're both sleeping on your backs, and in no real planned position. The reason why? You fell asleep talking

Jimin: Wrapped up in his arms would be both of your favorites. You're feeling safe and close to him, and him feeling like he could protect you from anything.

V: Together yet apart. You would be become hot in your sleep and slowly separate until one of you wakes up to find that you're not next to the other.

Jungkook: He would be sleeping on you, close to your heart and holding you around the waist, you with your arms around his neck.

-:-:-:-:-

#BTS2ndWin OMGG OUR HARD WORK HAS BEEN PAID OFF ONCE AGAIN!

See! I said it will be the first of many wins. Now they've already won the second time. Wow. I'm just amazed! They really deserve to win more. Don't mind those haters who are trying to bring BTS down just because their idols didn't win. I'm not hating on anyone though.

ps: Seeing BTS in lipstick, especially Taehyung ugh seriously my hearteu. And Jin! Looks like he did it himself ^^