BTS When their Girlfriend getting into a Rap Battle w/ Namjoon and winning

BTS and their Girlfriend getting into a Rap Battle w/ Namjoon and winning

Jin: *looks at you in confusion when you first start off your freestyle, then a look of surprise over his face* Whoaa!

Suga: I taught her all she knows, *he says smugly* *smirks at RM giving you a kiss on the cheek*

J-Hope: Oh god, oh god, oh god my goodness. Where did she learn that from? *questions to himself and nearly falls off his chair from your sudden burst of flow from the rap*

Taehyung: *makes a beat in the background, making you mess up on the lyrics a bit* *you end up falling to a fit of giggles* *makes a bunch of weird noises in front of Namjoon's irritated face*

Jimin: Oh damn, this girls' got my jams, *makes fabes at Rap Mon* *he sits by your side, encouraging with a beat*

Jungkook: *stares at you in disbelief, mouth gaping* *when you finished, he breathes heavily* Y/N won! She won and you know it!  *claps his hands with a teasing smile, pointing at a scowling Rap Mon*

Rap Monster: *to his own girlfriend* That's why I don't like you *whisphers, staring at you with an annoyed face* *you shrug and skip off, knowing that he'll snap out of his defeat later*