BTS Reaction When you're showing too much skin and guys are looking at you

Jin: *he would noticed the stares of the guys at you while both of you were shopping in the mall* Aiish, Why did you have to wear shorts? hein? Your legs are shown and I almost every guy up here is checking you out. *he would say clearly annoyed then he would put his arms around and walk you the mall* C'mon , let's just go home.

Suga: *tries not to let his anger show* Alright let's just go home alright Y/N? I think if we stayed here more i might do something i'll regret later

J-Hope: *when he noticed all the stares , he would drag to the first shop he sees and asks you to pick any outfit* What about those pink sweatpants, it'll look great on you!

You: But Oppa why...?

J-Hope: You're showing too much skin. It's not like I don't like it, but just.. do it when you only around me.. arasso?

Rap Monster: *he would get a little pissed that all these guys are looking at you* Why did you were this dress, you know I hate it when you show too much skin, see everyone is staring at you now. (uh-oh I smell a fight coming)

Jimin: *he's been noticing all the stares since both of went inside the coffee shop so he would take off his sweater and covers your legs*

You: Jimin, What are you doing?"

Jimin: All these guys are checking you out, And i don't like it so I'm covering you up. *he simply reply, throwing glares at the boys who were staring*

V: YAAAH WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HER ????? *he would yell at the guys who was checking you out clearly pissed off. He would be ready to a fight if they asked to, he's not going to stand still while they're staring at you*

Jungkook: i told you not to wear something short like that didn't i? *suddenly sounding mad at you* It's just a date we're not going to a club. Aish i feel like i'm gonna kill everyone of those stupid guys right now *clearly pissed*

-:-:-:-:-

hi guys :D we're back after a looong hiatus. so, how you doing? still alive? hehe ;---)