BTS When you're being close to one of the memberss

cr. Princess-peach-reactions

Rap Monster: *when you cancel your coffee date on the phone because you're going to hang out J-hope* oh no it's okay i get it *he hangs up and twirls to J-Hope* My girlfriend just canceled our coffee date because you two are going to hang out.. now.. will you call her and say you can't hang out or we will have to deal with this another day *smiles at him*

Jin: *when he sees how close you are with Taehyung* I'm watching you Tae.. you better not teach her you alien language.. that shit is scary.

Suga: *when you go shopping with Jin* I know I always complain about going shopping with you but you hardly spend any time with me anymore.. can't i just come shopping with you instead of jin please?

J-Hope: okay so it's either a movie night, cuddles and pizza with me or talking about how kookie is perfect with Jimin.. what's it going to be?

Jimin: Jagiyaaaaa.. I don't like it you're so close to my kookie..
You: Your kookie?
Jimin: I mean.. umm.. i said jungkookie not my kookie wuut.. girl.. pfft.. mine.. hah *thinks to himself* "I wish. I don't like it i don't want to spend more time with you so.. yea"

V: *when he sees you and Suga play fighting* what the..? can you two not...?
You: oh don't worry we were just playing
V: How can I not worry? You didn't want to cuddle with me before and now you are fighting with suga.. you two are seriously too close for my liking..

Jungkook: *goes to rapmon* hey, hyung. Can I ask for a favor?
Rap Monster: Yeah sure what is it?
Jungkook: could you like please not to be so close with my girlfriend.. because we aren't spending as much time as we did before and i would really like to spend as much time as possible but she always hangs out with you if we aren't busy... so could you like hang out with her for like a couple of minutes and then leave her to me? please???

-:-:-:-:-:-

summer package photos are killin me *3* my yoonmin feels asdfghjkla;a;a; ;a;a;