BTS When they saw a Girl (You) Wearing a BTS Shirt

Jin: Jin would probably think something along the lines of "Our fans are extremely beautiful." He goes up to you and say, "Wow, I like your shirt and I like your face."

Suga: He would be so proud and he goes up to you casually, he might give you a compliment and then he'd just give you his autograph. *cough* with his number too *cough*

Rap Monster: He would be just like Suga and casually walk up to you. He would be having a conversation to you too, maybe asking you what's your favorite song by them and who your favorite member is. He would give you his autograph and maybe a picture too.

J-Hope: He would probably do something hilarious. He would just walk up to you, randomly scream and say, "Oh my gosh! You love Bangtan Boys too? Me too! High five! Who's your favorite member though? It can't be Taehyung because he's mine!"

Jimin: He would notice you across the street and when he sees you wearing a BTS Shirt he would think of a plan. Like he would 'accidentally' bump into you and apologise and when he sees your shirt, he'd act surprise. "I love your shirt. It's funny cos I'm in the same band." And you'd probably faint.

V: He would think something like Jimin. He would just walk past you and hope you notice that it's freaking Kim Taehyung. He would glance back and notice your shirt and say, "Oh hey, you're a fan of us? That's amazing! Do you want my autograph?" He'd give you his autograph and he would give you the most tightest hug in the world.

Jungkook: He's minding his own business until he notice you aka the gorgeous looking girl across the street. He'd do a double take when he notices that you're wearing BTS shirt. He knows that he just can't let you walk by. So he'd walk up to you and probably act all shy and adorable while he gives you his autograph.