You Want Me - Epilogue

Epilogue

4 Years later.

"How am I suppose to tell him?" I sighed sitting down.

"Just be like Noah I have to tell you something," Sydney said.

"Its not that easy," I said.

"How you guys are getting married next year anyway." Leah said.

"Just tell him frame a picture, make a cake and write it on top, or even get a balloon that says 'You're going to be a daddy'," Sydney said laughing.

"Will you guys help me put it together?"

"Yes of course we will!"

"We have three days to paint the spare bedroom and set it up," I said. "Lets go pick out paint," I smiled grabbing my keys and bag and we headed out the door.

We picked put paint for the walls. I chose a soft yellow because I didn't know the sex of my baby. We then went over to IKEA and picked out furniture for the baby. We decided on a dark brown crib and dresser set.

"Come one ladies we have a baby room to decorate!" Sydney laughed as we headed out to the car.

As the days passed we got the room put together perfectly for Noah's arival home. 

"Well ladies thanks for everything. You guys should go though Noah will be here soon," I hugged them both.

"Okay call us after he's found out! We'll have to celebrate!" Leah said.

****

"Hey sweetness I'm home!" Noah yelled walking though the door.

I walked out of the kitchen and jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much. Never leave for a week again?" I kissed his lips over and over again.

"I missed you too baby. I hope I don't have to go away for so long again," Noah set me down and kissed my lips again.

"So I have a surprise for you," I smiled feeling slightly nervous.

"Oh really now well lets see it!" his smile grew bigger.

I grabbed his hand and led him down the hall and stopped in front of the spare room.

"The spare room?" he asked confused.

"I did a little redecorating," I pushed open the door and walked in. I turned around to look at him. He stood in the door way his mouth dropped open in shock.

"Are you- am i-" he couldn't find the right words. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips.

"You're going to be a daddy," I whispered and looked into his eyes.

His smile grew even bigger and he spun me around in his arms.

"I'm going to be a daddy?" He asked again tears forming in his eyes.

"Yeah Noah you're going to be a daddy," I moved his hands to my stomach. "You're baby's going in there," I smiled feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

He laughed, "You just made me the happiest man alive!" he pressed his lips to mine kissing me with so much love and passion. "I love you so much Brook,"

"I love you too," I smiled wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

My life was complete. My man that ill be marrying next year is becoming a father. He will be the best dad ever and the best husband. My life couldn't get any better than this.

___________________________

Thanks for reading, 

Feel free to check out my newer works! 

Thanks everyone!