You Want Me - Thirteen

Thirteen

Trying to get to sleep that night was horrible. The fact that a godly man was sleeping on your cutch only in his boxers was enough to send me off into a frenzy. Not only that but it's also been over three months since I've had any pleasuring from a man. Talk about major sexual frustration.

When I woke up the next morning I heard Noah already up and in the kitchen. I grabbed my black silk robe and wrapped it around my body. It fell just to the middle of my thigh, just covering my bra and pantie set I had on.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Noah only in his blue boxers. He still had his bed hair, making him look even more edable then he already was.

"Morning." I smiled walking up behind him.

"Good morning." He turned and looked at me. "How was your sleep?"

"It was alright. How was yours?"

"Same." He smirked as if knowing the reason why I couldn't sleep. It was then he finally took in what I was wearing. Or the little that I was wearing.

I felt myself get hot just by having him staring at me.

He cleared his throat, "Would you like some pancakes?"

"Yeah sure." I smiled. I went over to the cabinet and reached for two plates. My robe fell off my shoulder showing my bra strap and the top of the lace pattern on the cup of the bra.

"Here's the plates." I set them down beside him, rubbing my bare shoulder up against him. I saw him turn and look at me from the corner of my eye. I turned away from him and went back to grab cups for us.

I felt him arm wrap around my waste pulling me into him. I felt him hard member pressing into my back.

"Temptation. That's a game for two sweetness." He pulled on my bow opening my robe to reveal my scadeless undergarments. He stepped away from me pulling my robe off my body and letting it drop to the floor.

I heard him suck in a breath as his eyes romed over the back of my exposed body.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he trapped me in-between the counter and him. His hand ran down the front of my chest then down my stomach.

I'm not skinny, I have curves and Noahs the only one that's ever made me feel comfortiable in my own skin.

I felt his hot breath against my neck, causing me to shiver. His hand ran to my front his fingers teasing me through the material. I moaned the way his fingers felt against me made me remember all the reasons why I love him.

"Noah..." I breathed my voice was becoming thick. He moaned as I said his name pressing himself closer to me as he worked my clit and sucked on my neck.

"Noah..." I moaned again as he moved his fingers under my panties.

"You're so wet for me baby." He whispered working his fingers inside me. I was so close, I gripped the edge of the counter to keep myself from falling. I couldn't hold it any longer my orgasm came hard. I screamed Noahs name.

I caught my breath just as Noah turned me to face him.

"This slow, really doesn't seem that slow baby." He laughed then planted a kiss on my lips. "Gosh you drive me crazy!" He smiled kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled and turned to grab the phone.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"B, it's Syd! Noah gave me your number told me to call."

"Syd hey! Yeah I wanted to talk to you. Noah came and convinced me to come home." I laughed. "Thing is I don't have anywhere to stay." I sighed into the phone.

"Girl you're my best friend. You can stay with me alright? For as long as you need."

"Thanks Syd. I'll be there sometime tonight or tomorrow. I don't have much to pack but you know paper work with the landlord and all that." I smiled at Noah, thankful that he told me to come home. I really did miss everyone.

"Okay I'll see you when you get here. There's no rush." She said.

"Thanks Syd, you think you can keep this within the group I don't really want the whole town knowing. You know?"

"Yeah forsure, were all happy you're coming home Brook. Weve missed you."

"I missed you guys too. I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah bye Brook." I sighed as I hung up the phone.

"Shall we start packing?" I smiled thankful that he was with me.

"I'll help you pack as long as you stay in what you're wearing." He winked pinching my ass as I walked out laughing.

"Alright but you can stay in what you're wearing too." I winked looking back over my shoulder at him.

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's a little short. Also if there's any spelling mistakes. I haven't edited it.

That's chapter 13 everyone! :)

Vote comment and fan!!!