You Want Me - Six

Six.

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. It was nothing knew to feel like this, i rolled off the couch and whipped my puffy eyes. I walked into the kitchen and saw Leah and Sydney sitting at the kitchen table drinking orange juice and eating cereal.

"How the hell did you get in my house?"

"Stupid, you never lock your doors." Leah said.

"Oh right...."

"You look like shit." Sydney said shoving a spoon-full of cereal in her mouth.

"Really? I thought i looked like a freaking princess." I said sarcastically sitting down pouring myself a glass of juice.

"Well if it makes you feel better Noah-"

"Don't-Don't say his name." I whispered holding up my hand.

"Okay, if it makes you feel better He who shall not be named looked like shit when we all got there last night." Sydney said.

"Hes such an asshole."

"He started crying last night. I have never seen Noah cry ever...hes lost Brook." Leah said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah and im not? He said to me last night that he will never love me. He said to me that I was just a fucking screw toy for him!" I yelled. "So he feels lost? No he shouldn't feel lost, it should be me!" I whipped away the tears.

"Dont cry."

"Your right i should cry, i shouldn't be crying over him. I should be getting over him, i should be putting myself out there and not getting hung up on some loser!" I said confidently.

"You go girl. Get yourself cleaned up were going shopping! Time for a change."

We drove into the city and hit the mall, we went to many different stores. From Areopostal to La Chato. I had seven bags in my hand as we made our way to the salon.

"How may i help you ladys?" A man with a french accent asked from the front desk.

"Yes my friend here needs a make over!" Sydney said, patting my shoulder.

"Alright, please come with me." He ushered me back into the washing room. He washed my hair then took me over to the chair. He cut my hair giving me layers and a side bang. He then blew dried it and straightened it.

"Alright there you go, Sally will be right with you for your makeup." He said then walked away. I sat in the chair looking at myself in the merrier. I couldn't believe it, my hair that was once at my waste was not just below my shoulders. It was straight instead of wavy and i had a side bang.

"Hi! My names Sally!" A blond walked up to me. "Shall we get started?" She asked pulling out her makeup kit.

I walked out into the waiting room where Leah and Sydney were sitting.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"OH MY GOD! BROOK YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Leah squealed.

"Thanks." I blushed. "So whats next?" I asked.

"Well were about to get lunch with the guys...." Sydney trailed off.

"Meaning Noahs going to be there right?" I sighed.

"Yeah meaning hes going to be there..." Sydney said unsure.

I sighed, "Well i guess i have to face him at some point."

We walked into Boston Pizza, my stomach was doing flip flops and my palms became sweaty.

' Get a grip Brook. You don't love him, you're over him.' I said to myself.

"Hey Brook, wow your hair looks good." Robert said.

"Thanks." I said sitting down beside him in the only open seat. I looked around Sydney was beside me and Noah was across from me.

We ordered and ate, i felt my phone viberate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Noah.

CAN WE TALK LATER?

I Sighed, did i really want to talk to him? Did i really want to fall all over again. I told my self no yet i still replied back.

YEAH SURE WHEN?

AFTER LUNCH.

 After lunch came sooner then i wanted it too. Noah meat me out side of Boston Pizza, every one left leaving it to just the two of us.

"Brook..." He said. "Im sorry."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's all you ever say Noah, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore." I glared at him.

"Brook i really am sorry okay? I panicked i didn't know what to say! I didn't know how you felt!" He said. "I should have known it was all right there, right in front of me and i didn't see how much i was hurting you. Im sorry i really am."

"Why do you care about me Noah?" I asked.

"You're my best friend ill always care about you."

"Bestfriend. Right..." I turned and walked away.

"Brook wait!" He called after me.

"What?"

"What i was going to say last Friday night was that..." He trailed off. "Was that I love you." He looked me in the eyes.

I fellt my eye begin to water, "Why? Why after all this time, after all this bullshit are you telling me this now?"

"Because I'm scared B. I'm a player that fucks girls in the janitor closet. I'm not suppose to fall in love, let alone with my best friend. It scares me to feel this way." He began to whisper at the end of his sentence.

I didn't realize how close he got till i looked straight into his eyes. "I don't know what to say Noah. I need time, my heart is aching." I whispered. "When im not around you it hurts, when I'm with you it hurts. It hurts to see you with other girls it just hurts. Everything hurts, when it shouldn't. Love isn't suppose to hurt, but im hurting."

"I no, im sorry baby." He pulling me into an unexpected hug.

"I cant keep forgiving you Noah. I cant let you come in and out of my life like this." I mumbled into his chest.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that i need time to get my head around things. I need time to figure shit out." I sighed pulling away from him.

"But-" I put my finger to his lips.

"Shh, just please give me time." I pleaded.

"Okay, but just remember that im truely sorry and that i love you no matter what the outcome is." He kissed my four-head.

"Ill see you later." I gave a weak smile before i walked away.

I didn't look back, i couldn't look back. Was i ready for all this? Noah said he loved me did he mean it? Can i even love him after everything hes done? So many questions, so little answers.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
sorry its so short! i didnt have much to write and i felt like that was a good spot to end it at. Plus its late.
Im also sorry that it took me to long to un-hold it and upload! SO because im working on this and Red Wood Heat i wont update as often. I will when i will. Red Wood Heat is my main focus right now! :P

So anyway again sorry its late.

Vote: If youre happy i uploaded.
Comment: If youre happy Noah told Brook that he loved her.

Fan: If your awesome! <3