You Want Me - Seventeen

Seventeen

It had been twelve months since Noah asked me out. Everything was going great. Noah was my other half, my best friend the only person that I loved with all my heart. Today is our one year anniversary. I wanted it to be special, something that we've never done before. Tonight I knew that there was one thing I defiantly wanted to do. I had been thinking about it for a few months now, and I know for sure that it's something I want to do.

"So are you going to have sex with Noah tonight?" Leah said as she helped me look for dresses to wear tonight.

"Yeah I think I am. I mean I want to, I love him and I'm ready to. But if it happens tonight then it happens tonight. I'm not saying for sure that it will happen," I rambled.

"Yeah okay Brook whatever you say. But really we all know Noah will be down to having sex with you. Its been a year since he last had it. For him I'm sure it feels like a millennium," Sydney said pulling out a navey blue dress with a sweetheart neck line. It had a diamond broach along the waist.

"Oh my gosh Syd I have to try that on!" I said taking it from her and trying it on.

****

I pulled on my dress and put on my white peep-toed heals. I sat down on the chair by my desk and let Leah and Sydney do their work. I couldn't believe how great of a job the girls did once they were done. My hair was in lose curls down my back and my eyes were surrounded by light and dark shades of purple.

"Noah should be here soon Brook," Leah said.

"Alright well if everything goes to plan I'll be staying at his place tonight!" I smiled.

"Bow chicka bow bow," Sydney winked causing us to break out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my gosh Sydney, never ever do that again!" Leah said trying to calm her laughter.

As we headed down stairs after calming down we heard the doorbell ring and Noah walk in. I smiled and took in his appearance. He looked sexy as hell, he was wearing grey dress pants, a navy blue dress shirt and a white skinny tie. His hair was sloppy; looked like he had run his fingers though it multiple times when he was on his way over.

"Wow babe you look beautiful," Noah said pulling me towards him and kissing my lips lightly.

"Why thank you. You look pretty damn good yourself," I smiled. "Should we go?"

"Yes lets go, I have quite the night planed for us," he lead me outside and opened the car door for me.

We drove out of town and through a trail though a bush, I had know idea where we were going. After driving about ten minuets though the forest we came to a stop in front of a small wood cabin.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This is my home away from home really. My dad and I just finished building it," he said leading me up the stairs and inside.

We walked into the dining room where he had a table full of food and candles light.

"Wow Noah this is amazing!" I gapsed.

"Not as amazing as you Sweetness. Happy one year baby," he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His tongue traced along my bottom lip, i opened my mouth letting our tongues intertwine together. 

I pushed him up against the wall behind us and pressed my body even closer to his. I traced my hands down his chest causing him to moan. His hands came to my hips and he spun us around so I was now pressed against the wall.