You Want Me - Fourteen

Fourteen

Noah and I loaded the last of my things into the back of his truck. My car was already full. You never really notice how much stuff you have until you have to fit it all into small boxes.

I sighed. "Well shall we go?" I looked at him.

"Yeah am I driving to Syds house?"

"Yeah well meet up there and unload. Most of this stuff will probably be going to the basement."

"Alright," he said before pulling the keys out of his pocket and getting in his truck.

I pull my house key and my rent for this month and walked across the street to my landlords house.

"Hey Steven here's the key and my rent."

"Thanks Hun. Good luck with everything!" he hugged me.

"Thanks for everything. You're a good man Steven."

"Bye sweetie. Safe travels."

As we neared closer to my home town my palms began to sweat against the stearing wheel. Was I really ready to face everyone? Was I really ready to trust Noah with all my heart? At this point I couldn't answer those questions.

I feel like Noah is going to try and smarten up. I feel like he'll be there for me whenever I need him. Truth is, was that going to happen? I hoped so.

I turned into Sydneys drive way, pulling up beside Noah's truck.

"Brook!" I heard my name being called. I looked up, smileing and getting out of my car.

"Hey Syd." I laughed as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much girl! Don't ever do that again."

"I'm sorry. I just had to get away." I whispered.

"Running away doesn't solve the problems sweetie."

"I know." I sighed.

"Now you mr! Don't even get me started."

"I know, I know. B and I have already talked. Were working on it." he held his hands up in surrender.

"Break her heart and I'll break your pretty little face." She pointed her finger at him.

"Syd," I looked at her giving her a disapproving look. "let's just bring my stuff in okay?"

"Alright. Oh everyones here by the way. Extra hands and they all wanted to see you." she smiled.

I had finally settled into Sydney's house. Sadly today I have to go back to school. I wouldn't be that bummed if it wasn't for the fact I have to deal with Bradley. I just hope I don't have any run ins with him today. I'm not ready to deal with him.

I got dressed and rode to school with Sydney. We pulled into the parking lot, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Nurvus?"

"Yeah." I breathed, whipping my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"Where does everyone think I went?"

"We told everyone your aunt was sick so you went to spend time with her."

"Alright. Well that's not as bad as I was thinking."

Sydney laughed, "Come on everyones waiting for us."

"Hey everyone." I said sitting down at the table for lunch.

"Hey has anyone seen Noah?" Connor asked.

"No I haven't seen him since this morning." Leah said.

"Weird. I wonder where he is."

I had that formilliar feeling in my stomach like I always did when that question was asked. My first thought was he's probably off getting an easy lay with Paula. But when I looked around and saw her with her slut squad I knew that wasn't it. So where was he?

"Hey everyone sorry I'm late. I had to pick up something." I heard Noahs voice behind me. I turned to look at him only to see a bundle of blue roses infront of me. "These are for you." Noah said handing me my favorite type of flower.

"Noah you didn't need to get me these." I blushed taking the flowers from him. I smelt them, the sweet smell filling my nose.

"I felt like I did, just another way of me saying I'm sorry and that I'm going to try." He gave a small smile.

"Well thank you. They're beautiful." I stood up giving him a small kiss o the cheek.

*****

Weeks passed and Noah was really trying to make things work. Tonight I had a date with him. Our first official date and I was a nervous wreck.

"Guys I don't know what to wear!" I said looking through my cloths.

"Calm down. Do something dressy yet casual." Leah said pulling out a pare of bock leggings and a long navy blue shirt that just covered my bum. She grabbed a pare of silver flats to go with it.

"Go put this on. Syd and I will go pick out som jewelry."

I got changed putting the blue shirt over my head. The neck was covered with silver sequins. The shoulders on the shirt only covered half my shoulder. I put on the flats, and took a look at myself in the mirror.

I looked like myself, simple makeup, simple yet cute outfit. I looked like me and not someone I wasn't. I smiled stepping out to show the girls how I looked.

"Damn girl you look amazing!" Sydney said.

"He is going to drool when he sees you B." Leah said taking a silver chunky bracelet and handing it to me. I slipped it on my wrist and headed down stairs.

"You nervous?" Leah asked.

"Yeah it's our first official date. I'm freaking out!"

"You two have really changed in the past few months. I think you leaving made him realize that things come and go faster then you want. And when you left and part of him left. We all saw it. I think he's come to his senses." Sydney said.

"You think he has?"

"Oh yes for sure!" Leah said. "No doubt about it." She laughed as the doorbell went.

"Since when did he ring doorbells?" I raised an eyebrow. I walked to the door and answered it. Standing before me was the person I last wanted to see.

-----------------------------------------

There's chapter 14. Sorry it took me forced to get this up. March break had been a little more busier then I had expected.

I think there's a few more chapters left. Not sure how many.

So anyway. Vote comment and fan! :)