You Want Me - Two.

TWO

I woke up the next morning curled up against Noahs chest with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled looking up at him, he's so peaceful when he sleeps. I rested my head back on his chest listening to his steady breathing and his heart beat. I enjoyed spending last night with him, just being able to to have a normal conversation with him and cuddling on the couch. He has know idea what he does to me, making my heart flutter, and blood rush to my cheeks.

After awhile my bladder got the best of me. I tried to get out of Noahs grasp without waking him up. I felt his arms get tighter around my waste, "Noah." I whispered in his ear lightly shaking his shoulder. "Noah!"

"Ten more minuets!" He mumbled.

"Noah i have to pee!" I wined, he let go of me and i carefully got off of him and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, i actualy looked sexy. I brushed my teeth and washed out my mouth and went back down stairs to see Noah about to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked slightly hurt, its not like i was one of his 'fuck and dump'.

'Just a piece of ass that's all i am.' I thought.

"Oh um i was going to go see...Paula." He scratched the back of his head not making eye contact with me.

"Have fun getting a fucking STD you bastard!" I yelled at him storming up the stairs.

"Wait, Brook!" He called after me.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I slammed the bathroom door turning on the shower.

"Brook!" He banged on the door.

"I said get out!" I yelled choking back my tears. I turned on the radio and turned up the volume to drown out Noah's constant pounding on the door and yelling. NeverShoutNever's Losing it was playing i stepped into the shower letting the water soak my body.

After the pounding on the door subsided, tears leaked out of my eyes mixing with the water, I slid down the wall resting my head on my knees.

"Its all just a game, he doesn't care." I said to myself as a sob escaped my lips.

"No need to cry Brook hes not worth it." I lay on the tub floor letting the tears  fall freely down my cheeks until there was none left. I laid there letting the water hit my body until it turned cold.

<3

Leah an Sydney came over once I got out of the shower. I pulled open the door and Sydney pulled me into a hug.  

"Brook what happened?" Leah asked as we walked into the living room.  

"Noah came over last night he was so sweet and caring. Then I woke up and went to the washroom when I came back down he was about to leave without saying bye. I caught him by surprise when I asked him where he was going. Guess what he said?" 

"What did he say?" 

"He was going to Paulas!" I cried into my hands.  

"Brook he's such a jerk." Sydney and Leah hugged me.