You Want Me - Three.

i am dedicating this to Ridelova101 for the amazing cover! thanks so much!!

Three

After school i went home to find my parents sitting in the living room.

"Hey mom, Hey dad!" I said as if i were happy they were home.

"Hello darling how was school?" My mom asked, like she cared.

"It was good." I lied.

"Great dinner will be ready at six be at the table for then and dress nicely." My father said dismissing me.

<3

I was sitting in my room when the door bell rang. I looked at the clock, 'five to six dinner guest?' I thought.

I walked downstairs and stood in the kitchen doorway and saw two people sitting at the table. Mr. and Mrs. Riley and that means one is missing. Noah.

"Hey B." A voice said from behind me.

I felt my body stiffen i turned and faced him. "My name is not B, or sweetheart, or baby or whatever other name you have for me. My name is Brook and that's all you'll ever call me." I kept my voice even.

"Im sorry."

"Its funny you keep saying that Noah. Want to know whats more funny? Its all bullshit if you were sorry you'd stop hurting me. If you were sorry you'd stop hurting all of your friends. Fuck Noah, if you were sorry you'd stop being such a disappointment." I said holding back the tears. I turned and walked into the kitchen leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

Yeah what i just said wasnt all that nice but it was the truth and thats all i speak. The truth. Noah needed a wake up call so thats what i gave him a nice big wake up call... a nice slap in the face that is.

We were all eating our dinner when my dad thought it would be nice to ask Noah what his relationship status was.

"So Noah any girlfriend?"

"Um, its complicated."

"Complicated really? I don't see anything complicated about screwing five different girls all in the same day." I snapped.

"Brooklyn Morgan!" My mother gasped.

"What I'm just speaking the truth."

"You dont know me." Noah glared at me from across the table.

"I don't? I'm pretty sure i do. I know you well enough to know that you don't care about me or your friends. You Noah, don't care that you hurt everyone around you. I know you well enough to know that the only thing you care about is a good fuck." I snapped standing up with my hands pushing against the table top.

"See there you go my point proven." He said, at this point our parents had left the room. "You don't know me! If you knew me Brook you'd realize that i do care. I do care about you more then you think. I do care about my friends and family. If you knew me you would know that i don't care about sex. If you knew me Brook you'd know that the only thing i care about more then anything in this world is you." He was standing in front of me his lips inches away from mine.

I looked him in the eyes, "You sure have a way of showing it. Hanging out with Paula all the time and treating me like shit." I whispered whiping away a stray tear that fell from my eye.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart." His hands came to the side of my face.

"Then stop hurting me."

"I'm scared." He said before lightly brushing his lips against mine.