You Want Me. - Ten

Ten.

The day went by as slow as it could possibly go. Well it felt like it anyway, maybe it was because i was super excited that i was going out on at date with sexy Brad. When six o'clock rolled around i couldn't have gotten anymore excited.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in my undergramets. I blew dried my hair and put some soft curls in. I looked at my closet not knowing that to wear. I put on and took off so many outfits i couldnt pick on.

I sat down on my bed and sighed in frustration i pulled out my phone and called Syd and Leah.

"Alright girly, we have twenty minuets till Bradley gets here to lets move." Sydney said walking into my room with Leah by her side.

"I cant find anything to wear!"

"Oh you will have something to wear by the time were dune with you!" Leah laughed walking into my closet.

"It has to be something warm!" I said following her.

"Okay, dark jeans." She threw my jeans at me. "Blue lace tank top and a thick white cardigan. Perfect." She handed me my top and i got changed.

'Classy but cute.' I thought.

After i finished my makeup i was ready to go. "Do you girls want to stay the night?"

"Yes!" They both screamed.

The door bell rang, "Okay see you when i get back."

I walked with Brad down the street holding hands. Shocks cursing through my body, butterflies swimming in my stomach. I smiled wide wondering how i could end up being with Brad.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Well for starters i met an awesome and sweet guy. Who couldn't make me any more happier then i already am. Now he taking me out on a date, so i think i have a right to be happy." I smiled a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Well i think i should be pretty happy too." He said. "My first day at school i met a beautiful, smart girl and now i get to take her out on a date. Couldn't be any more happier." He smiled and leaned down and lightly kissed my lips.

"So sexy Brad where are you taking me today?" I asked.

"Its a surprise." He winked.

"A surprise eh? Well i guess ill have to wait and see then."

We walked a little farther and ended up in front of an outdoor restaurant.

"I have never been here before." I said looking around.

"Really? This place has the best fries." He smiled pulling me along with him.

We sat down at the table, despite the cool breeze it was a nice fall night. Lanterns sat on each table the candle flickering inside. I smiled looking around this place was beautiful. Surrounded by large red and orange trees a small fountain and a small pond off to the side.

"This place is really nice." I said.

"Yeah i like it here, i thought my mom was crazy when we showed up here dressed in jeans. Then i looked at the menu and laughed at myself." He said just as the waiter showed up at our table.

We ordered our drinks and food and sat there talking for hours. The time flew by and before i knew it was already nine o'clock.

We stood on my front step hugging, i didn't want to let go. I felt so safe with him, so happy.

"Can i take you out again sometime?" He asked.

"Yes of course you can." I smiled pulling away to look up at him.

"Good, so ill see you tomorrow at school then?"

"Yeah ill see you at school." I replied, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"You're amazing Brook." He whispered his lips brushing mine one more time before he stepped back.

I blushed, "Thanks Brad you're pretty amazing too." I smiled. "See you tomorrow." I said before walking inside.

I went up to my room where Leah and Sydney were watching a movie. As i walked into my room both girls smiled and bombarded me with questions.

"Woah slow down there one at a time." I laughed.

"Well where did he take you?" Leah asked slightly over excited.

"He took me to this out door diner. It was beautiful. Lanterns on the table with candles inside, a small fountain and pound off to the side and the place was surrounded with trees." I smiled remembering the sight.

"Wow sounds pretty."

"Yeah and they have the best fries ever!" I laughed.

"So what did you do?" Sydney was the next to ask.

"Well we sat there till about nine then we walked home. Hes going to take me out again sometime i'm so excited!" I sighed falling back onto my bed. "Then we kissed good night and here i am."

"Wow sounds like you had a good time. Now tell me is he a good kisser?" Sydney winked.

"SYDNEY!" I laughed. "Yeah hes the best guy i have ever kissed. Guys i really do like him, hes just different you know?" I smiled.

"All right girlfriend let hit the pillow." Leah yawned.

"Agreed, but one more thing." I said. "Ever since the whole Noah and I thing we haven't had a movie night." I said.

"You're right we will have to have one this friday!" Sydney said.

"We'll talk about it with the guys tomorrow." I said. "Good night."

"Night."

I closed my eyes with a smile on my face my last thought before i fell asleep was how much i really liked Brad.

___________________________________________________________________

Well there you go sorry its short. Thats there date really boring chapter. I hope to get some things up and going with the drama and stuff again soon. Please go and check out my latest story as well! Its called Ecstasy and its rated R; chapter one is private. 

Anyway VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! :)