You Want Me - Twelve

Twelve.

Three months later.

It had been three months, three very long months. I hadn't talked to anyone since the day i left home, other then Noah. I talked to Noah every night since i left. I keep telling myself not to answer when he calls, but i still do. Sometimes i don't even know what i feel anymore, my family doesn't care about me, the person i really cared about went crazy on me and then a boy that i loved broke my heart yet i still talk to him and think about him every moment of the day. I ended up renting an appartment not far from my own home, an hour drive if you drive the speed limit.

I sighed putting my pen down homework wasn't working. I couldn't concentrate, not like this. I looked at the clock it was half past eight, Noah will be calling soon. I pushed myself off the chair and walked towards the kitchen. I put a leftover dish of pasta in the microwave, i leaned up against the counter thinking about what Noah would tell me tonight. Most likely the same as every night, how much he misses me, how sorry he is, that he loves me. He confuses me more then anything, i don't know my own feelings but i do know that deep down inside, even if i tell myself i don't, i know i love him too.

The microwave dinged, i grabbed my food and walked into the living room. I was about to sit down when my door bell rang. I had no idea who it would be, i payed my rent on time, my girlfriends are out of town for the weekend.

I walked over to the door and opened it, i couldn't believe who it was.

"I figured i would come see you, instead of call." His voice was deeper then when i last heard it in person.

"I-What.." I didn't know what to say.

"Well can i come in?" He grinned.

"Um, yeah sure." I stepped aside letting him in. "What are you doing here Noah? I thought we agreed just calling, not coming to see me." I said finding my voice.

"Brook i cant take it anymore, i miss you, fuck we all miss you Brook." He said stepping towards me. "Hell, i cant even focus at school, you're the only thing i think about." His hands came to the sides of my face. "I haven't even told this to anyone this, but i cant even get it up anymore! The only way i can is to think about you and look at pictures of you!"

I laughed, "Should i be flattered that you cant get it up anymore, and that the only way you can is to think about me?"

"No, well i don't know. Look, Brook i was thinking about what i was going to say all the way here and its not going as planed." He looked into my eyes, sighing in frustration.

"Well then lets get on plan. What was it you wanted to say?"

"I didn't want to say anything i wanted to do this instead." He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I was frozen i wasn't expecting that. After what only felt like ten seconds he pulled away. "I'm so sorry Brook, i hate myself for what i did to you. I cant even explain how much i hate myself for what i did and for how much i hurt you."  I could tell by the look in his eyes that he really truly sorry for what he did.

I smiled, " I know." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my lips to his, everything felt right, he responded back. His tongue ran across my lips, i smiled he took that as his entrance. Our tongues danced together, I felt myself being pressed up against a wall.

"Brook..." I felt his hot breath against my neck, placing light kisses along my skin. I moaned, and ran my hands down and under his shirt. He moaned pressing himself against me, i could feel his hard member pressing against my core. 

"Brook. If we don't stop now i don't think ill be able to stop at all." I ignored him and pressed my lips back to his. I didn't know what i was doing, all i knew is that i didn't want to stop.

"Brook really, we should talk about this." He pulled away again.

I sighed, "Fine, lets go sit down then." I unwrapped myself from him and fixed my shirt.

We sat down at the table, i looked at him. I didn't know what to say or where to even begin.

"Look Brook i need to explain what happened that day." Noah said, i nodded signaling him to continue. "When you saw me in the storage room with Paula. I could have stopped it, but i didn't. I really didnt want to do anything. As sick as this is, you were in the back of my mind the whole time." He broke eye contact, he was ashamed.

"Yeah that is pretty sick Noah. You have know idea how much you hurt me. I cant even explain it, i was devastated i couldn't do anything i was a zombie. You Broke my heart, i don't even know what to think. Hell, Noah i don't even know what i feel for you. I do know that deep down in my heart i love you but I'm not sure if i can come to terms to admit it to myself." I felt my eyes water up, i was such a cry baby.

"Baby i know. I fucked up, the look on your face when you saw me that killed me. I screwed everything up. I know that i may never be with you ever, i just want you to know that i love you and that I'm so sorry for what i did."

"I know you're sorry Noah, and i forgive you. Can we just take this slow?" I asked.

"Wait, you're going to give me a chance?" He looked at me like i was crazy. Yeah i may have just told him that i wasn't going to be with him, but i do love him i know that i do.

"Yeah work things out get our friendship back in gear. Then see what happens after that?" I smiled.

"Sounds perfect to me." He smiled and kissed my lips lightly. "So does this mean you're coming back home?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I don't have anywhere to go. I most certainly don't want to go back to my parents house. I'm also not sure that i want to deal with Bradly yet. I know its been three months and everything." I sighed, he really fucked things up.

"I understand. If you want you can stay with me? Or im sure Leah or Syd would be more then willing to let you stay with them." Noah offered.

"That sounds good, ill give Syd a call later."

He smiled, "Thank you."

"For what?" I looked at him confused.

"For giving me a chance again."

"Don't ruin it." I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed getting up and walking into the living room.

"Do you think i can crash here tonight?" He asked, gesturing to the time.

"Yeah its pretty late. Ill get you some pillows and blankets. Hope the couch is okay?"

"That's just fine."  He smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ohh Noah, Noah, Noah. Well that's chapter twelve. Vote and comment. Let me know what questions you want answered and what you still want to find out. Helps me put something together quicker!! :D

VOTE

COMMENT!!!! :D