You Want Me - Sixteen

Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning the sun shining through the window. I groaned and rolled over to find Noah sleeping beside me.

I reached out my fingers and brushed his hair out of his eyes. He stirred in his sleep before he opened my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he said smiling at me. 

"Morning." I sat up, grabbed Noahs shirt and put it on. 

"Have i ever told you that you look sexy as ever in my clothing?" He smirked. I laughed and got out of bed. 

"Maybe once or twice. You coming?" Noah got out of the bed and walked towards me. I licked my lips as i took in his glorious body. Boxers low on his hips, well defined six pack, sloppy hair. He was sexy. 

"Have i ever told you that you're sexy as ever without clothing on?" I winked. He laughed before scooping me up in his arms and kissed me on the lips. 

"Come on baby cakes time for breaky," He said in a super deep tone. I burst out laughing, just like the good old days. 

"I love your smile," he said as we walked down to the kitchen. I blushed something that gas become natural for me.

Noah and i have come a long way. Hes finally himself, the way he was before high school. He was sweet, caring, genital everything that i wanted him to be.

"So what are we doing today?" Noah asked.  

"Well considering we haven't had a movie night in like four months. Why don't we have a movie day? Invite everyone over, they can bring whatever movies they want."  

"Sounds like fun baby lets shower then call them."  

"I don't have clothes though," i said. 

"Sweetness you always have cloths here. Like i said you look sexy in mine," he winked pulling me to the bathroom.

He went back into his room to get me a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I wasn't quiet sure where my courage came from but i began to strip.

"Here's your-" he walked in,stopping mid sentence. 

"Care to join me?" My voice came out husky. 

"Brook...i,ah," he stumbled over his words as his eyes traveled over my body. I stepped towards him my hands reaching out and pulling at the bottom of his shirt. I trailed kisses along the base of his jaw. 

"Please join me. I need help washing my back." I whispered in his ear nibbling it as i did so. He groaned. 

"Hoe could i not say no." He lifted up his arms allowing me to pull his shirt off. He pushed me back against the edge of the tub. He reached over and turned the shower on. I trailed my hands down his chest pulling down his boxers as my hands trailed down further.

He stepped out of his boxers and lifted me up in his arms. I could feel his erection against my entrance. I moaned wanting all of him right then and there. His lips pressed against mine as he stepped into the shower. 

"Oh god Brook!" He groaned as my fingers knotted into his hair. He pushed me against the shower wall. His hands traveled down my body stopping just at my throbbing pussy. 

"Please!" I begged wanting him to touch me. 

"Please what sweetness?" His voice came out think with need. 

"Touch me!" I groaned. My groan turned into a moan as he pushed fingers inside me and rubbed his thumb against my clit. I moaned as he worked his fingers faster inside me.