You Want Me - Eighteen (Final Chapter)

eighteen

I smiled at myself standing beside Sydney and Leah. We put on our caps for the finishing touch and went into the cafeteria where everyone else was.

"I cant believe were graduating today," Leah said.

"Yeah I know. I hate how we have it in the fall though, it would make more sense to have it in June," I said.

"Well at least the day has come, off to collage we go," Robert came up to us slinging his arms around Sydney and mines shoulders.

"Can all students please line up in a single file line. Please go in the right row with your last names initial. You will be sorted alphabetically when you get there," Our principals voice rang out.

"Well guys, see you after the ceramony!" Connor said as we call began to walk to our lines.

****

After we got our certificate and all of our pictures, we all met up outside the school.

"So this is it guys. What happens now?" Robert asked.

"I'm not sure but one things for sure we have to stay together. Even if were on the other side of the world," Noah wrapped his arms around me.

"No matter what," we all said together.

I couldn't believe that I was finally graduated. Next step was collage, one thing that I didnt know was if Noah was going to be a part of that step or not.

I walked into the restaurant where i told Noah i would meet him. I saw him sitting in a booth playing with a small box in his hand. I was confused, was i suppose to get him a graduation present too? I didn't realize that i needed to.

"Hey, whats that?" I asked as i sat down.

"Something for you but that's for latter," he smiled. "You look beautiful by the way,"

"Thank you, you look pretty damn good yourself."

"I cant believe were graduated now, its so weird." He said.

"I know, do you think we will all stay in touch even if were far away from each other?" I asked looking down at my hands.

Noahs hands grabbed mine, "No matter what happens we will always have each other. We have all been best friends since we were born. So no matter what happens baby, i think we will still be best friends," he lifted my hands and kissed my knuckles.

"Whats going to happen to us Noah?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Sweetness," he said. "look at me." I looked him in the eyes. "I don't want to lose you, even if i go to collage an hour away from you we will make us work. I promise." he let go of my hand and reached into the pocket he had put the box into.

"You promise?"

"Yes i promise," he opened the box to reveal a small silver ring. It had three diamonds along the band and in the middle was two small diamonds sitting in the middle of the hearts.

I gasped in surprise, "Noah i..."

"Sh just listen," he started. "You are the only girl i have ever loved and the only one i will ever love. I dont ever want to lose you Brook. You mean so much to me, i honestly don't know what i would do without you in my life. I'm giving you this ring as a promise that i will never leave you. A promise that there will be no other girls but you. A promise that sometime down the road ill be putting another ring on your finger. I love you Brook and i will never let you go. I promise."

I felt the warm tears streaming down my face. Was this really happening? Was he really promising me all these things?

"Do you except my promises?" he asked reaching across and whiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Yes i do," i laughed. He leaned across the table and kissed my lips.

"The ring is beautiful by the way. Howd you chose it?"

"The girls helped me out," he smiled. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah lets," I said taking a look at my ring finger.

Everything was perfect the man of my dreams, my best friend, my everything was committing himself to me. I never thought that I would see this day. Graduating with my best friends and leaving high school with Noah as mine.

I have never been happier in my life. These past few years have been a rollercoaster. But in the end I couldn't have asked for it any other way.

"We should go to dinner," 

"How about we skip dinner and go for desert?" he winked pinching my bum as we walked. 

"Oh that sounds just fine babe. Besides we all know you want me," I whispered in his ear biting his earlobe as I pulled away.

Noah groaned, "Oh I don't think so sweetness. We all know its you who wants me." he pushed me up against his car and pressed his lips to mine. I weaved my fingers though his hair and pulled him closer to me. I felt his eriection pressing against my thigh.

I pulled my lips away from him, "Oh yes lets go have desert," I moaned feeling his lips against my neck.

"Deal sweetness," he nibbled my skin on the base of my neck before pulling away.

We got in the car and drove away. Noah didn't just want me and I didn't just want him. We wanted each other and that was perfectly fine with me.

_______________________

there the final chapter rewritten and better then before.
Please go check out my latest story Ecstasy. Its Rated R and you will all love it! (Chapter 1 Private) 

vote comment and fan.