You Want Me - Nine

Nine.

Tonight was the party and i was pumped. I couldn't wait to see everyone and have a good time. Brad was coming with me and that made me nervous, but what also made me nervous was that Noah was going to be there. I was sure that he would be all over other girls and the thought of that made my heart sting only a little bit. I was also scared that he would be possessive of me though the night.

I answered the door when the door bell rang. I whiped my sweaty hands on my  jeans before pulling the door open.

"Hey, come on in. I just have to finish packing my bag." I walked into the kitchen Bradley right behind me.

"You look good Brook." His deep voice sent a small shiver down my spine.

"Um, thanks?" I said looking down at myself. I was wearing dark jeans and a simple TNA sweater. "You don't look so bad yourself." I smiled as i put the last of my drinks in my bag.

We pulled up to the party and walked right in. I grabbed Brads hand pulling him though the crowds of people. I smiled when i saw Sydney and the rest of the crew not in clouding Noah.

"BROOK!" Sydney screamed pulling me into a tight hug.

I laughed, "Hey Syd." I looked up at everyone else. "How much has she had to drink?" I asked.

"More then she should have." Leah laughed.

"Im here like an hour late and shes already shit faced?"

"Yeah Brook i had a little too much to drink." She giggled.

"Well Brad lets go get some drinks." We walked into the kitchen, i set my bag on the counter pulling out two Green Apple Smurnoffs.  

We walked back into the living room where i cought site of Noah, he was walking towards me.

"Brook baby, you're here!"

"Yeah im here." I said in mono-tone. "Come on Brad." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me again.

"Woah man, stay off my girl." Noah said stumbling in front of us.

"Im not your girl Noah, and i never will be!" I said slightly frustrated.

"Yeah Sweetness you are, cause i love you so much, and i know you love me too." He smiled.

"Noah i do not love you now please get out of my way."

"No baby you love me." He slurred his arm reaching out and around my waste.

He pulled me into him, "Noah get off me." I said as calm as i possibly could.

"Come on man leave Brook alone." Brad spoke up.

"Shut up you fuckface." Noah growled.

"NOAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed, people turning their heads to look at us.

I pushed myself out of Noahs grip. I grabbed Brads hand and pushed my way through a group of people getting away from Noah.

"Are you okay?" Brad said close to my ear.

I shivered, "Yeah i just need to sit down and drink my smurnoff in peace." I sighed finding a chair to sit on.

"I dont know how you did it Brook."

"Did what?" I said looking at him confused.

"Put up with that jackass for so long."

"Yeah i dont know how i did it either." I smiled chugging down the last half of my drink. "I do hope you dont get wasted tonight cause you're my ride home." I said.