You Want Me - Eleven

You Want Me - 11

Today I had to face the group, which in some case was easy but in other ways not so much. This ment talking to Noah, he's still my best friend but I haven't talked to him since the party.

Despite how easy it would be I was nervous. I really had nothing to be nervous about all we were going to talk about was Friday movie night and were it would be. I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and walked into the caff.

Bradly wasn't at school today, I'm not sure why either. He hasn't been replying to my texts. I sat down at the table across from Robert and beside Sydney.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey, so we were just talking about this Friday."

"Yeah I wanted to talk about that. It's been a while since we last had a movie night. Who's house are we at?"

"Well were not sure." Connor said.

"Well we could do it at my house. Parents aren't home and I remember that I'm always last." I offered.

"Yeah that works, so Friday then?" Leah said.

"What works?" Noah sat down beside Robert.

"Friday movie night. Were all going to Brooks house." Robert replied.

"Movie night? Haven't had that in a while." Noah said looking at me.

"Yeah not since the stuff that happened with you and..." Sydney trailed off.

"Yeah, so wheres Bradly today Brook?"

"No I haven't, he isn't reply to my texts either." I shrugged.

"That's weird and he didn't tell you he wasn't going to be here?" Leah asked.

"No on Saturday he said he would be here."

"You saw him on Saturday?" Connor raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah he took me out on a date."

"He did?" Robert said surprised.

"Yeah, why is that so surprising?"

"I don't like him." Noah said, sounding angry.

"Why?"

"Because I just don't." He snapped.

"Woah cool it Noah. She just asked a question." Robert said.

"Whatever." he mumbled before getting up and walking away.

After school I walked home, I could have driven but I didn't feel like it today. I walked in my house only to find my parents, Bradley and his parents sitting in the living room.

"Um hey?" I said, confused on why they were here.

"Hello honey. Please sit down."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Well first of all, you never told us you had a boyfriend. Let alone being pregnant." My mother scowled at me.

"Boyfriend? Pregnant? What are you talking about, I'm a vergin!"

"Well how can we believe you when all you've done for us is cause trubble!" My father said slightly angry.

"Fine don't believe me! Take my to the fucking doctors for all I care! I'm not pregnant, I don't even have a boyfriend!" I yelled.

"I'm not your boyfriend?" Bradley asked, looking hurt.

"No because you haven't asked me to be you girlfriend and I havent asked you to be my boyfriend. So I'm single."

"I took you out though."

"Yeah you took me out, you didn't ask to be my boyfriend." I said and looked back to my parents. "Where did you get the idea I was having a baby from anyway?"

"Brad here told us." My mother said.

That's when I lost it. My world came crashing down. I really liked Brad and he said this to my parents. I didn't understand what I had done to desirve this. Everything was great and it just blew up in my face.

"You said that? Why would you do that! What in your right mind thought it would be a good idea to say something like that?" I asked, tears falling from my eyes. I can't even describe the pain I was in from my heart breaking.

"I didnt want Noah to get you. I didn't want to lose you Brook."

"Noah will never get me and you know what. You just lost me you asshole." I growled, turning away from them and ran to my room.

I pulled my suitcases out from under my bed and began putting all the belongings I needed in them. I packed my clothing, lap top, iPod, bathroom things and a few pictures of the group for memories.

I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs and out to my car. I put my things in the trunk and started the car.

"Where are you going?" I heard a formilliar voice from behind me.

I turned to face Noah, "I'm leaving and probably won't be back for a while." I whipped away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"B, what's wrong?"

"He told my parents I was pregnant, my parents didn't believe me. So I'm leaving I'm not wanted here anyway."

"Brook please don't go."

"I'm going I can't stand being here anymore. Tell everyone I'll miss them and hope to see them soon okay?"

"Brook just atleast tell me where you're going." He pulled me in a hug. I missed his hugs, I think I'll always love Noah even if I don't want to admit it to myself. He's my best friend, we've been through he'll and back.

"I'm not sure where im going. I'll call you tonight when I stop okay?" I pulled away and looked at him.

"Okay, just one more thing." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. Just a simple, quick peck on the lips. "I don't care how much you hate me, or even if you don't believe me. But I love you Brook and I always will. Don't forget me okay?" His voice cracked.

"I'll never forget you Noah. I'll talk to you later." I said getting into my car and driving away. I didn't look back, I couldn't look back. By the time I was ten minuets out of town I had to pull over. I broke down sobbing, my whole body shaking. I couldn't stop crying, tears after tears rolling down my cheeks.

--------------------------------------

Sorry if there's spelling and stuff. It hasn't been spell checked.

There's chapter 11. I felt like adding Drama! I honestly am not sure how much of this story is left.

Maybe a few chapters maybe a lot more. Not sure, all I no is that I want to end it sometime soon.

That's about it. Please

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! :)