You Want Me - Seven

Seven.

Don't you ever get sick of waking up and putting on that face smile everyday? I am. Don't you ever get sick of putting up with the bullshit? I do. Don't you feel like you could curl up in a ball and cry like the worlds ending? I do. Whats my purpose in life? Why does it seem like the worlds ganging up on me?

I just want to be me. I want to wake up and have a real smile on my face. I want to just be invisible and not have to deal with anything. I just want to be happy, but I'm not.

Today i woke up and plastered a fake smile on my face. I put on my best outfit like i was totally okay when i wasn't. Was i ready for this change? To get over Noah or did i really want to be with him?

He said he loves me... couldnt have confused me even more then i already was.

I walked into the caff and sat down at the table.

"Hey lady, wheres your lunch?" Robert asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"What? Are you feeling okay? You're always hungry." Leah said completely shocked.

The thing about having best friends is that they are always there for you, but I'm some situations they don't always understand what you're going though. In this situation between Noah and myself, my friends don't really understand wants going on between us.

"Wheres Noah?" I asked, looking around seeing that he wasnt there.

"I'm not sure, i did see him in the hall." Connor said.

"Oh okay, well I'm going to look for him. I have to talk to him." I said getting up and walking out of the caff.

I walked down the hall looking through all the classroom windows. I walked down towards the gym and passed the storage room. I stopped walking and looked at the door, my heart pounding. Please don't be what i thought i heard. Using up all my courage i opened the door and looked inside. What i saw i wished it was a night mare.

In the room up against the far wall was Noah, pants to his ankles fucking Paula.

"Yes, Oh yes. Harder baby!" She panted.

"Oh-Oh my god." I said not believing what i was seeing with my own eyes.

Noah's head snapped towards me, his eyes growing wide.

"Brook..." He said his voice coming out in a shocked whisper.

My eyes clouded over in tears. I backed up and ran from the room, i ran as fast as i could down the hall. Tears falling down my face uncontrollably. I looked back behind me seeing if Noah was chasing me, he wasn't.

'Probably finishing what he started.' I thought.

I ran into a large wall, i waited to hit the ground pain inflicting my body. It didn't happen, warm arms were wrapped around my waste. I looked up at the face of my saviour. My breath caught in my throat, he was beautiful. Dirty blond locks, green eyes boring into mine. His lips formed into a large smile, that slowly faded into a worry look.

"Are you okay?" He asked me his voice deep.

I broke down more tears flowing down my cheeks, "No, I'm not." I said. Nothing like balling your eyes out in front of a complete sexy stranger.

"Im sorry. I just caught my bestfriend that i love and saposidly loves me too fucking the school slut." I laughed harshly.

"Oh wow, did you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Noahs been my best friend since we were little. As we got older i began to realize that i loved him. It wasn't until this weekend that he told me he loved me. What a load of shit that was. Hes a player, bangs girls that have their legs open. He takes the offer at any moment of the day or night. I thought he changed, I just thought..." I said sitting on the floor leaning up against the lockers. "That's just it i only thought. I didn't know." I looked down at my hands.

"Don't let him get you down. You are beautiful, and if he cant see that he must be a complete loser. He doesn't deserve your tears. Be strong and show him that hes nothing." He looked me in the eyes, whipping the tears off my cheeks.

Having a complete stranger touching me would have creeped me out. But for some reason i felt safe and comforted by his touch.

"Thanks." I have a half smile. Possible true smile? "Oh im Brook by the way." I stook out my hand.

"Bradley. You can call me Brad." He smiled shaking my hand.

"Well come on, ill introduce you to my other friends." I stood up, rubbing my eyes and composing myself.

Are things turning up? Sexy new kid, well we will just have to wait and see.

We walked into the caff and i saw everyone including Noah at the table.

"Hey guys, this is Brad. Hes new." I smiled.

"Hey Brad." I'm Connor.

"Hey."

"That's Robert, Leah, Sydney and Noah." I pointed to them all.

I looked at Noah who was glaring at Brad. I ignored him and we sat down at the table.

"So Noah whats your problem? You look a little down." Brad said.

"Oh well maybe it has to do with the fact i caught him fucking Paula in the storage room." I said shooting Noah a dirty look.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Sydney yelled.

"Yeah that's right. He was fucking Paula." I said dryly.

"I cannot believe you Noah! You fucked up." She yelled angerly.

'Whats her deal?' I thought.

"Am i missing something here?" I asked completely confused.

"Yeah, i kept telling you to stick around because Noah here said he loved you."

"No, he doesn't love me. If he loved me he wouldn't have been screwing Paula. Hes a player and will always be a player and a heart stealer." I clenched my jaw. I stood up from the table and walked out of the caff.

"Hey Brook wait up!" Brad called after me.

"Wanna ditch?" I asked once he fell into step with me.

"Yeah sure."

"I have the perfect place to go. Come on." I smiled. Grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me.

Grabbing his hand may have been a little bold of me to do, but i could care less. For some reason it just felt right.

______________________________________________________________
Oh Noah Noah Noah... when will you learn! What a Jerk!  --- Pic of Brad in the slideshow on the side.

Team Noah? or Team Bradley? 

Vote: If you're mad at Noah!
Comment: If your Team Noah or team Bradley!

Fan: Just because its an awesome thing to do! :D

PS: Read Mark Of The Moon. by Jabooker. -- Its a werewolf romance. That is really good. Compleated and up for watty awards! Its in my library for a qick way to get there! Read it! and VOTE! :D

 PPSS: Song: Skyscraper - Demi Lovato. -- i thought it was fitting. :)