You Want Me - Five.

You want me.

Five.

I woke up Monday feeling refreshed and ready to tackle another week of school.

I pulled into the school parking lot people turned their heads and when they saw me they started to whisper.

'What the fuck?' I thought confused.

"She doesn't look pregnant." Someone whispered as I walked by.

"Noah fucked her? Ew walking STD!"

I ignored all the whispering and walked to my locker where Noah and everyone else was standing.

"What the hell is going on?" I walked up to them.

"Well apparently you're pregnant with Noah's baby and you have an STD." Robert replied.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I snapped slightly annoyed that my perfect Monday was now rewind.

"Well I think it was Paula," Noah began. "I believe your plan backfired."

"What plan?" Connor asked confused. I sighed putting my books in my locker. I explained everything to them when Paula showed up on Friday.

By the time lunch rolled around I was about to snap. People stayed out of my as I stormed down the hall looking like I was ready to kill.

"You fucking whore!" I exploded when I caught sight of her sitting at a caff table.

"Who me?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah who else?" I began. "You're the only girl wide enough that you probably don't feel a thing during your six daily fucks." I snapped, the students oh and awed at our fight.

"Well at least I'm not pregnant."

"Ha, same but I think you should check yourself for an STD."

"You're just jealous of me." She sneered glaring at me.

"Why would I be jealous of a whore like you? I'm pretty sure its you who's jealous of me." I smirked.

"I'm not jealous of you bitch!"

"Yeah slut I'm pretty sure you are. I have Noah and you don't." I said getting in her face. "Now you better listen, and listen good. If you dare screw with me or my friends one more time I will distroy you. I will make you a know body, I will turn you into nothing but a worthless piece of trash." I said trying not to hit her. "Stay away from Noah and my friends and if you don't you will have hell to pay." I threatened her. I watched her face become scared and panicked.

"Stay away Paula." I said before walking away.

"Nice show." Connor said as I sat down at the table.

"No man, that was hot." Noah said pulling me to his lap. I laughed and took a bite of my sandwich. I felt Noah's hand slide up my skirt. My heart rate quickened as his fingers lightly brushed my skin.

"Do I make you nervous?" He kissed along my neck.

"N-No." I gulped.

"I think I do." He whispered as he sucked on my soft spot, I bit back a moan.

"Get a room!" Leah said with a smile on her face. Connor smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head causing her cheeks to turn bright red.

"Sounds like a good idea Leah," Noah teased. "What do you think sweetness?"

"Ohmigod I know the perfect room." I said sarcastically grabbing Noah's hand and walking out of the caff as the ball rang for class.