The Hunter's Curse

"You lost her?!" Bonnie exclaimed after we told her what happened to Elena.

                          Of course Damon had to call me to come over while I was spending quality time with my daughter. After I told her about Damon, she literally forced me to go to him, saying he was my " True Love".

                          "Correction. They lost her. I wasn't even watching her in the first place."

                          " Well, lost is a very strong word. We just technically don't know where she is." Damon said.

                          " That does mean you lost her, Dumb ass." I said.

                          " Well, I didn't see you go after him." He retorted.

                          " For the last time, I don't know where he is. I didn't even know he was planning on taking Elena."

                          "I'm worried about what Klaus said about this Hunter's curse." Stefan said, stopping our argument.

                          " How does Klaus even know about this?" Bonnie asked.

                           " How does Klaus know anything? He's like a billion years old." Damon said.

                           " He said it was a witches curse." Stefan said.

                           " You know if I could do anything to help, I would. But I-"

                            " But nothing. Wave your magic wand, hocus pocus, be gone hunter. Ghost is... Whatever." Damon said, interrupting her. 

                           " The spirits won't let me do the magic I need to break the curse." Bonnie said after a pause," But I can ask Shane for help. He knows everything about everything." She continued to say.

                       Damon threw his hands up, " Great, you three do your thing." Stefan said. Then he started to walk away.

                      " Where are you going?" Damon asked him.

                    " I'm gonna get her back." Stefan said, an then he was gone.

                     " Wait, if he doesn't have to stay here, then I'm not gonna stay here. No way, I got a daughter to see. Bye." I said, before walking out.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  Annabella's P.O.V

                         As I drove down the street to the address that my mother wrote me, I thought about meeting the rest of my family. No one else knew about me. From what my mother said when I was a child, they didn't think that they would be able to procreate. That's why my mother always called me her little miracle. 

                         As I pulled into the driveway, I could hear my Uncle Nik talking to a woman, probably my Aunt Rebekah, and two other men, probably my other Uncles, Elijah and Kol.  I walked up the driveway and up the front steps nervously. It's now or never, I think as I ring the doorbell. 

                         Silence. That's all I hear. Great job to make me more nervous, guys. I sighed and pulled the door open. When I walked in, I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. 

                        " My god! She's so beautiful!" Aunt Rebekah exclaimed. I heard laughter and frowned.

                      " Glad you think this is funny. It's nice to meet you too, Aunt Rebekah." I choked out, wrapping my arms around her. I didn't really care that she was practically crushing me. She was my only Aunt( see what I did there), and this my first time meeting her.

                     " Okay Rebekah, don't kill her." Uncle Kol said, pulling her off me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me cozy hug. After Uncle Elijah and Uncle Nik gave me hugs, we all sat down on the couches.

                 " So... Where's my room? I have my luggage in the trunk." I said, getting straight down to business. They all laughed and I was confused.

                 " What?" 

                " You're just so much like Isabella, It's frightening." Kol said, laughing.

################################################################################

                " You know, you shouldn't be jumping on that." Kol said, his head tilted to the side as he watched me jump up and down on my Queen bed. 

               " Don't tell me what to do." I said, sassy. I sat down.

              " Okay, your majesty." Kol said, jumping onto the bed beside me.

             " Do you know, what happened when my mother and I were separated?" I asked him. I wanted to know what happened to her. The only thing she told before she had portaled me away from her, was that her step-father was coming for her and she needed me as far away from her as I could be when he came for her.

             " Anna. Isabella was always kind-hearted. She always put others first, even when we were humans. I think that part of her expanded when she became an original. When she knew that Mikael was near, she did the only thing she could do with the time she had. She got you far away from her. That was never your fault. Our father was impulsive, arrogant. He was the reason that we are here today. He is the reason that vampires roam the earth. And when he realized his mistake, he tried to fix it, by hunting us down, trying to murder his own children. Family was all that mattered to us then. We sticked as one as our father hunted us down, fought him together. Always and Forever. Now, Anna. Always and Forever now adds you. You are one of us." Uncle Kol said.

              " She always called me her little miracle. She didn't know that I would ever be possible. It made me feel special, being three things at once, just like my mother." I said, smiling, remembering the times.

              " Isabella will be here soon. She wanted to know how you were doing." He said.

              " I practically forced her to go to that guy's house. I mean, he has to be her true love. And even if he isn't, she needs a good time." I said, laughing.

             " You tell her that. She never gets out anymore." Kol said, before leaving the room.

             I sighed and laid back down on my bed. I'm home, with my family. Finally. After almost 400 years later.

            So why does it feel like something is missing?