Nik finds out

I walked into the mikaelson manor to say hi to Rebekah and was soon grabbed and thrown onto the couch by Nik.

    "What the heck is wrong with you?!!" I yelled at him.

    "You're dating Damon Salvatore?!!"

    "Thats none of your business." I say darkly, getting up, which resulted in him pushing me down again.

   "I can't believe you! Do you know what he has done! He probably doesn't even like you! All he cares about is that weak doppelganger who I would've killed if I didnt need her for my hybrids." He said.

   "That's not true. And besides, I'm a big girl, Nik. I can take care of myself. I'm not even in love with him anyways. Like you say,"love is a vampire's greatest weakness", I'm not stupid to forget that."

   " Isa, I don't want to see you get hurt." He said.

   "You won't have to. Now, can I get up without you forcing me back down?" I asked him.

   He let me go as I got back up.

  "I still don't like this." He said.

  "I know." I said, walking up to my room.

  As I got to my room, I heard someone at my balcony. I walked over to the balcony and opened the door to reveil Romeo and Juliet in hardback cover, my favorite book. I smiled and read the inside cover.

                     Roses are red
                   Violets are blue
                  Romeo And Juliet
           The perfect book for you

                                             ----  Damon
                                                 Salvatore

           "Damon you are just too much." I laughed as I laid down on my bed.

             I turned off my bedside lamp and pulled up my covers. I thought about everything that has happened to me and I can't say that I regret it. I haven't seen my family together in centuries and I was bored with Charlie.

             But Damon, that's a different thing. I never really believed in love, but that was normal to many people since I am Nik's twin sister,and we pretty much share the same mind.

             And if you think about it, someone comes along, not believing in love at all. And then they meet this stranger, which makes them doubt their beliefs.

        Can True Love really exist?