"We have a problem"

Damon's P.O.V

       I was sitting beside Rick and drinking a bourben when he fell asleep. I got up and put the bourben beside his ring.

       "Farewell, buddy."

       I looked up to Bonnie walking in.

       "Bonnie, what are you doing here?"

       Then I noticed the knife in her hand. Her hypnotized eyes stared at Rick as she stalked towards us.

        "Bonnie, nooooo!"

         With a woosh of her hand, I flew into the wall. She cut her wrist and shoved it in Rick's mouth before I could stop her. once Rick drunk enough, he speeded away.

         Bonnie fell to the ground and I grabbed her and helped her up. Once we walked outside, we saw Isa on the hard ground with her neck snapped. I grabbed her and carried her bridal style as Bonnie walked beside me.

          As we got to the house, I knocked on the door. Stefan opened it and I showed him Bonnie's bloody neck.

          "We got a problem."

Isa's P.O.V

          I woke up on Elena's couch and started hyperventilating. Damon appeared in front of me and grabbed me,trying to calm me down.

          "No no no!" I cried.

          "He's alive and he's gonna kill us all and I can't, I can't stay here!" I cried, pushing him away.

           Elena ran in with Bonnie and Stefan.

          "Isa, its going to be okay. We can put him down. We just have to figure out how." Stefan said.

          "No, I can't trust any of you. You hate Klaus way more than bad ego Ric ever could! You'll use Ric to kill Nik and then you'll use him to kill me and my brothers and sister and I can't have that. They're everything to me. I won't let you take them away from me. I won't!!!" I pushed Stefan across the room and ran to the Mikaelson Manor where I saw Rebekah and Nik.

                    "Nik!" I yelled running into his arms.

                     I pulled away, looking up at him.

                    "Where's Elijah, Nik?"

                    "He's waiting for us in New Orleans. We're leaving. Right after I pick up a few things. Spare tire, flashlight, doppelganger."

                     "Well you can do that on your own! I'm leaving this crap town. Come on Isa! Isa! Its me or him." Rebekah said.

                     "Damon's here, Beks. I can't leave him. He's my soulmate and he won't leave either. His brother's here and Elena-"

                     "That's it, Isa. It'll always be Elena. He'll always want Elena wayyy more than he'll ever want you and I don't want you to have to go through that! So let's go! Leave it all behind. Its nothing but a suicide mission and you know it."

                     "I'm sorry Bekah. I can't."

                     "Well then. I hope you like your perfect little lives together because I'm leaving!" She said and ran out the door.

                     "You go upstairs and rest. I'll get the doppelganger and we'll be on our way. You can even invite Salvatore as well." Nil said before walking out the door.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

                  I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and it showed Damon. I answered the call.

                  "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I should have before but I do now. I'm leaving and Elena's coming but I want you to come. We can go all around the world and soon he'll die. He has to. There's always a witchy loophole. Damon?"

                   "You're not gonna want to see me at all, Isa." He said.

                   "What did you do?" I asked lowly.

                   He didn't answer.

                  "What did you do?!!!" I growled and screamed at him.

                  "We desiccated Klaus." I suddenly felt hollow inside and the anger in me flared up to the surface.

                 "You did what! You better run, Salvatore. Take Elena and run far away. Because I'm going to give you a head start. And when that head start is gone. You better be gone because I'll find you and I will kill you and that little pet doppelbitch as well." I said calmly, before crushing the phone in my hand and zooming away to find the one person that can help Nil and I out of this mess.

               Elijah.