Hanging out with the girls

Belle's P.O.V

                       As I was getting mani petis at Caroline's house with the girls,the home phone rang to an unknown number. Since we had just watched a bunch of scary movies, no one wanted to answer it.

                      "Okay, you guys, I'll answer it." Meaning I had to run to the kichen to answer it, knowing Caroline and Rebekah were eavesdropping and would repeat everything I said to the girls that couldn't eavesdrop.

                      "Hello, Forbes residence." I said. I heard a gasp.

                      "Bella?"

                     Alice.

                       "Sorry, my name's Belle. Ummm.....-----"I hung up on her.

                        I ran back up the stairs and was bombarded with questions.

                        "Sit down so I can tell you a story about a girl name Isabella Swan."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

                        "Wow." The girls breathed. Not Rebekah though. She was laughing to hard, gasping for breathe.

                         "You dated a sparkling disco ball?!!!"

                         "Wow, now you sound like Nik."

                         She gave me a look and tackled me off the bed and onto the ground.

                        "Don't you ever compare me to our jerk of a brother!!" She said on anger. I lunged at her as she got up and tackled her back to the ground.

                       "That's my twin your talking about!!!!" I said, pulling her hair.

                        We rolled around on the floor and I heard Elena calling Stefan.

                        "Why do you always defend him!!" She screeched, scratching me in the face.

                        "Because I love him!!! Unlike you!!!" I yelled, punching her in the face.

                         She gasped and hit me with a burning straightener. I cry out as the straightener blisters my skin.

                        "I do to love him! I've stayed with him all this time haven't I?!!" She screeched kicking me in the stomach.

                          I grabbed her and threw her on the ground tackling her down.

                         "Only because mother is here! If she wasn't here, you would've hijacked the next plane out of this godforsaken town!" I yelled, burning her with the straightener.

                          Someone grabbed the straightener out of my hand and dragged me away from her. I saw Stefan pull Rebekah off the ground and she gave me a sour look before running out of the room. I heard the front door slam before the car pulling out of the driveway. Great, now I have no ride.

                          I clutched onto Damon as he held me. I closed my eyes and silently cried. My witch side got the best of me. She hates vampires. Now she's tooken away my best friend.

                          "I can't go back there. Not tonight." I said once Stefan walked out of the room to comfort the girls.

                          "Then stay with me." He said, kissing my hair.

                         "My witch side hates vampires. That's why I usually stayed away from Nik. I didn't want to hurt him and now I hurt Bekah. Not intentionally, of course. She got the best of me and now I lost my best friend." I said, sadly.