We all go a little mad sometimes

I guess we're now headed over to Elena's. Because, apparently, she has the hunter's curse. Nik grabbed his phone to call Stefan, a very unhappy look on his face.

                     " I don't want to talk about it." He said when he picked up. 

                     " Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future." He said as we walked up the sidewalk.

                      " Well, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy." 

                      " He's got a point, Nik." I said, knowing that Damon was in the same room. Stefan obviously told him.

                      " Well life's are full of if's, Stefan. Let's centerate the positives, shall we. The hunter, one of five, we'll find another. May take centuries, but we've got nothing but time."

                      " You're using your calm voice today, Klaus. Who's getting killed?" He said.

                     " Not you, if that's what you're worried about. But I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" He asked.

                      " What do you know about that?" 

                       " I'll tell you. Where are you?"

                      " I'm at her house." 

                      " How convenient, so are we." I said, before knocking on the door.

                       He opens the door and comes out. 

                      " You know, this would be a lot more civilized if you would just invite us inside." Nik said.

                     " Bad enough that I'm out here talking to you guys."

                     " Stefan, that just breaks my heart. I thought you liked me."

                    " I like you, Isa. It's him I don't like." He says, before turning back to Nik.

                    " What do you know?"

                   " I killed the original five hunters, remember. When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence."

                   " What kind of consequence?"

                  " A hunter's curse spelled by witches to kill vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, he then will take you down with him." 

                 " What do you mean? Conner is dead."

                 " I mean, Conner's death won't prevent him from making Elena his final vampire kill. She'll need to come with me now. I'll lock her up, keep her away from sharp wooden objects." He said.

                 "  She's not going anywhere with you. He said, protectively. I wish I had someone like that.

                 " If you leave her alone, she'll take away her own life before the day is out." 

                 " She's stronger than that."

                " Is she? Believe me, It's for her own good." He said.

               Suddenly Elena runs out and he grabs her, before dissapearing without me.

               " Elena!" Damon runs out after her but she's already gone. Then they both stare at me like I knew what he was going to do. 

                " If you both keep on staring at me like that, I'm gonna stake you both." I said. They both looked the other way. What can I say? I was pissed. 

                 Klaus left me with 2 idiots.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

               I walked into the Grill and over to the counter before ordering myself a Margeritta.

               Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone take a seat right beside me. But I don't even care. I just want to see my daughter again. Just one time, to know that she's okay. She had to have grown in the two years she had left before she stopped aging. 

               " You seem to be in a bad mood. Want to talk about it?" The woman beside me said.

                  " My daughter. We haven't seen each other in a long time. It's just been hard on me. She was my best friend. I'm jut missing her. So I'm drinking in honor of her memory." 

                 " That seems nice, Mom. But why don't you just look at me. i'm not invisible." I hear her say. But all I hear is, 

                Mom.

I look over to her and stare into her beautiful green eyes.

                  " Hi Mom. It's nice to see you again." She said, before pulling me into a hug.

                  I held her to my chest, not letting go. I didn't want to let go. After all these years, I have finally found Annabella. My sweet Annabella.

                 " I know mom. I know." She said as I silently cried. She knew what I wanted to say. But I couldn't get it out.

                 I love her.