I'm back

Isa's P.O.V

        I am walking in complete darkness. I dont know where I am. I dont know why I'm here. I can't hear anything. Its as if no one else exists in this little world that my subconscious made for me. Please anyone. If you can hear me, please save me.

   Rebekah's P.O.V

    "They're gone, Elijah. They're both gone." I sobbed into his arms.

    Elena. This is all her fault. She is always the cause of Death and now she will get what she deserves.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

       I waited for Stefan to pick up before I started talking.

       "You're alive. Congrats."

       "I'm sorry about your siblings." He said.

       "No youre not. And I dont blame you. What we've done to you. I guess you could never get over that. But what I do blame is Elena."

       "What are you talking about?" He asked me.

       "Elena gets everything. Nobody cares when someone dies because of her. She's so innocent. Well she isn't. And she is gonna pay for what she did to my family."

        "Rebekah, please. You dont have to do this !"

       "Yes I do." I said before hanging up.

        I watched as the truck zoomed towards me.

        "Matt, watch out!" I heard Elena scream out before the truck swerved off the bridge, into the lake.

        "Always and forever."I whispered to Isa and Nik, wherever they were. I just hope they are okay.

Bonnie's P.O.V

         I leaned against his casket, waiting for him wake up in his new body.

         "Bonnie."

          I turned around to face Tyler.

         "I knew you wouldn't let me down."

         "I didnt do it for you. I did it for my friends. I knew that if you died, my friends would go down with you, Klaus. "

Damon's P.O.V

          She's gone. She's really gone. The love of my life is dead. I looked down at her body before dropping Alaric's dead body, not even caring about what it meant. I took her body to the woods and sobbed as I took a shovel and buried her.

Elena's P.O.V

    I screamed as I shook Matt. He was unconscious, but not dead. I kicked the doors, trying to find a way to get us out of here. There was no use. We were stuck in here. It brought me back to the night when my parents and I drove off this bridge. I mouthed I love you to my dad when he showed me that there was no use of fighting against the doors. There was no way out.

         I was brought back to the present when someone knocked on the window. It was Stefan. He opened the door and tried to reach for me but I shook my head and pointed to Matt. He shook his head and tried to reach for me again but I wouldn't let him. I shook my head and pointed to Matt before giving him a glare. He looked at me for a second before grabbing Matt and swimming away. I smiled before I felt my body shutting down. I was gonna see my parents. I was ready. I closed my eyes as I let darkness take over.

Isa's P.O.V

      As I was walking for what seemed like endless hours, I saw a light at the end of total darkness. I laughed and started running towards it. Then I was filled with a burning sensation that made me black out.

I opened my eyes and instantly closed them when dirt got in them. I kicked and kicked until I made a hole big enough to climb out of. As I looked around, I noticed that I was in the woods, behind the storage house.

I ran until I reached the Mikaelson manor before losing all strength an energy in my legs. I ran the doorbell before falling to the ground.

          "I'll get it, Elijah. Don't worry about it at all. It might be someone else that's coming to party with miss Bennett and Mr. Salvatore. " I heard Nik say.

          Nik. Am I in heaven? I finally found him.

        I heard him open the door and gasp before pulling me up.

       "Isa."

      "Nik, I finally found you. It was so dark and you weren't there. I was so worried." I said, happily.

     He picked me up and carried me inside. I hung limbly from him. The shock of what I experienced numbing my body.

   He laid me down in the couch and Rebekah ran to me, hugging the life out of me.

          "How are you alive? Where were you? Are you okay? Nik, she's not answering me. Why is she not answering me?" Rebekah asked desperately.

            "Give her some air, Rebekah."Nik said, pushing her aside.

            But all I did was stare at them. They're all here. I failed, not only Nil, but the rest of my siblings as well.

             "You're all here. You're all dead. Alaric got to all of you. I failed you guys." I said .

             "No, we're not dead. Isa, no ones dead. We're all safe. Alaric's dead." Nik said.

             I looked up at him in my vulnerable state.

            "So you're alive? I didn't lose you? I didn't lose any of you?" I started sobbing as he brought me into his arms.

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

          I walked to Elena's doorstep and rang the doorbell for the second time in 24 hours. I heard footsteps before Elena opened the door. She gasped before trying to shut the door but I stopped it before it closed. She must've found out that I died.

            I stepped in just as Damon and Stefan ran in to see who came inside. The stopped and Damon smiled in relief.

            " Isa." They all said.

             I smirked.

           "I'm back."