More then friends

After everything with my mother, I needed time on my own. So I left to go to the house that I bought for myself. Well more like a mansion. I turned over in my bed, thinking about my life if my mother didn't do what she did. I soon fell asleep.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

               I woke up to someone caressing my face. I opened my eyes and smiled at Damon laying beside me.

               "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

               "I wanted to see you."

                "I thought you would hate me for almost killing your personal vampire hunter." I said, jokingly, even though it hurt to say it.

               "You thought I'd leave you?" Damon asked, surprised.

               "Well, yeah. Usually people hate people who murder your friends and now I'm one and-"

              Damon cut me off by crashing his lips to mine and pulling on top of him. I pulled him up and straddled him, kissing him forcefully. When we pulled away, we were both out of breath.

            "Man, that was amazing." I gasped out.

            Damon laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

           "We could do this all the time if you want. All you have to do is say yes."

          "Damon Salvatore, are you trying to ask me out?" I asked him, jokingly.

         "I believe I am." He said.

         "Well, challenge accepted." I said.

         "What do you mean by challenge?" He asked, confused.

        "Trust me, dating you will be a challenge, you big, arrogant, buffoon."

        We both laughed together and I could say that this has been one of the easiest days of my life.