Damon

As soon as I through Edward onto the bench, I ran. My mind was worked up and I couldn't have that. So here I am, walking around town in the middle of the night. It might sound creepy and dangerous to you but its normal for me. I used to walk throughout the whole village in the middle of the night to calm myself down when I was human. And seriously, I'm like immortal. A simple human couldn't stand against even with a long sword.

       "You seem to be thinking very hard. Care to tell me why?" I heard Damon say from behind me.

       "You seem to care a lot about your brothers girlfriend. Care to tell me why?" I said back.

       "Toushe" He said, chuckling beside me.

        "I'm just walking around. Is that really that bad?" I asked defensively.

         "No. Even if it was, I dont think you'd care." He said.

         "You dont even know me, Damon. How could you think that?"

         "Well, tell me about you. Let's hang out. I think you need a guy friend. And I like to think that you can live up to my perspectives." He said.

         "Thats very generous of you, Damon. But I'm not a people/vampire person." I said.

        "Then let me help you."

        "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him.

        "Because you haven't done anything to make me hate you." He said.

       "Yet." I said, smiling.

        His phone rang and he answered it.

       "Stefan. What do you want? I'm busy."

       "Rebekah took Elena." Stefan said.

       "What?!!"

        "We have until two minutes past midnight to stop Esther or Rebekah will kill her."

         "I'll be there."

          "Damon, what did Esther do?" He didnt look at me.

           "Damon, what did she do!!!!"

            "She connected you and your siblings together with the red champaign."

             "So she could kill one to kill all. And Finn obviously volunteered. I should've known. I have to go find them." I said and followed Elijah's scent to our house.

              "Elijah!" I yelled.

               I found Elijah and Klaus throwing Alaric off Lol and undaggering him.

               "How dare you!!!" I lifted Alaric with my powers and cut off his air supply. He struggled in mid-air until Elijah pulled me out of my trance, making me drop him to the floor.

               Stefan grabbed him and he ran off with him. I turned around and looked at my brothers.

               "Let's get this done and send our mother back to hell once and for all." I said with a smirk, hiding all my pain behind it.

                I turned around and walked out,the boys following behind me. I'm sorry, Damon. You'll now have a reason to hate me. But you brought it on yourself. You hit me where it hurts. You targeted my family. And no one ever hurts my family and gets away with it.