Meeting the Scooby gang

Belle's P.O.V

                   Rebekah and I were catching up on our lives in the Grill when Caroline came in with a bunch of people. Once she saw me she automatically ran up to me with her friends behind her.

                  "Hey Belle, how's Mystic Falls been to you? Have you gone to Macy's again? I love your outfits, they're like amazing!!! These are my friends ---"

                   "Katerina?" I gazed in hatred at the brunette.

                   "Elena, actually. Her doppelganger. This is Matt, Tyler, Damon, Stefan ,Alaric, Bonnie, Jeremy, and you know Caroline." She said.

                   "Sorry. Katerina took a chance away from me when she ran."

                   "What do you mean?" Caroline asked.

                   "It means her and Nik lost their chances at having their werewolf part of them unlocked when Katerina ran. Until he used you of course." Bekah said.

                   "I haven't gotten the chance to thank you for your sacrifice. I am truly glad you had gotten to live." I said, thankfully.

                   "Wait, so you're an original?" Damon asked.

                    "I am actually Nik's twin. I am a tribrid. I am witch, werewolf, and vampire tribrid."

                    "Klaus has a twin?" Bonnie asked.

                    "Yes, but I mean you no harm." I reassured them.

                    "That's great, thanks." Elena said.

                     "You're totally welcome. Maybe we can get to know each other sometime." I suggested.

                     "Totally, a girl slumber party. You and Rebekah could cone and we could all talk about boys." Caroline gushed. Damon chuckled.

                       "What was that, Damon?" I asked, smirking. He paled.

                      "Come on, Damon. I'm joking. I'm not gonna kill you or anything. I just met you. Ease up." I said, smirking.

                       Damon stalked off and I chuckled.

               "Did you just outdo Damon Salvatore?" Caroline asked me in disbelief.

               "Uh, does he have a title at this or what?" I asked, confused.

               "He's the most sarcastic person on the planet." Jeremy said.

               "Wow. Okay. Ummm. Yeah. So, I'm going to talk to him. Don't want to hurt his ego." I said jokingly as I walked out of the Grill to look for him.
                Someone instantly pulled me into an alley and I knew it was Damon as he gently pinned me to the wall.

                "Hurt my ego. Really! Like that could ever happen."

               "It could. You just never know what can happen. Life's unpredictable like that." I said, breathless.

              He leaned in and I felt his lips brush mine.

              "You're enjoying this right now, aren't you." I said, gasping for breath.

              "So much for hurting my ego, right?" He asked before disappearing, leaving me gasping for breath in the alley.