Hello siblings

Isabella's P.O.V

                 As I walked into the Mystic grill, I was met by a familiar scent, Kol, Klaus, and Elijah.

                 I headed over to them but was intercepted by a perky blonde.

                 " Hi, you must be Bella."

                 "Okay, how did you know that?"

                  "Because it's my job, silly. Anyway I'm sooo glad to meet you! My name is Caroline Forbs, but you can call me Care, everyone does. So my friends are over at the end of the grill and I can introduce you to them. If you want, that is. If you don't that's fine too. Anyway, I love your outfit, where did you get it??? Oh wait, no let me guess, Macy's? Oh I love Macy's!! They have all tons of stuff! Maybe we can go there sometime!!" She looked down at her phone and quickly texted someone.

                    "Sorry, I have to go. But I promise that we'll see each other again! Bye!!!" She screeched as she ran back over to her friends.

                     I sighed and walked over to my brothers.

                   "Aren't you underage, Kol? What would your mother think?" I said from behind them.

                   They all swiftly turned around and Kol gave me a huge hug. I pulled Elijah in for one too and saved my twin brother for last.

                   "Belle, I thought you were in Forks? Why didn't you say that you were coming over?" Nik asked me.

                   "The Cold Ones left town and I thought I should surprise you guys. I thought a family reunion would ought to do the trick." I said in my lovely British accent that I've been hiding for sooo long. Too long in fact.

                      "Belle, there's something you need to know?" Nik said in a weary voice.

                       "What's wrong, Nik?"

                       " You know about the locked coffin."

                       "Yes Nik. We put mother in there."

                       "Well the Bennett witches got her out."

                        "What??" I whispered.

                        There was a pop and everyone screamed as I let the darkness consume me.