The Mikaelson ball

Edward's P.O.V

              My family and I just moved to Mystic Falls, Virginia and we're already invited to a ball. Not that I care. I miss Bella badly. I heard her father was drained of blood and the killer took Bella. Victoria obviously. But she's probably dead already and Carlisle said that we all need to move on.

                Now we are inside the mansion and a bunch of people are drinking wine out of their glasses. We hear someone tapping their glass and we see 7 people on the staircase. One of which is BELLA!!! I hear the boy talking and soon Bella starts to speak with a British accent.

                     "Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."

                     "God. Thats Bella!!!" Alice exclaimed.

                     "With blonde hair. I like it." Rosalie says bluntly.

                     As we all dance in the ballroom, I see Bella head outside. I follow her and she leads me to a garden.

                     "Might as well come out now, Cullen. I know you're there."

                   I come out from behind a bush and walk over to her.

               "How are you here? Why are you here? And when did you dye your hair?" I exclaimed.

             "First off, I dont need permission to go anywhere, second off, my family is here, and third off, I never dyed my hair, my hair was blonde all along. You see, I have this ring that can change my appearance to anything I want it to be."

           "Bella, you're not fine. Come on, we're taking you back to Charlie's so he's not worried. Then I'll stay with you forever."

           When I grabbed her, I was soon flung into the wall. Bella held my throat against the wall, my feet above the ground. I was surprised by her strength.

       "Dont ever touch me again! I am mush stronger than you! You better watch your back, Cullen. You just made the top 5 of my hitlist!" She said as she threw me into the bench, and walking away without a scratch.

      Soon I saw my family running towards me and Alice helped me up.

     "Edward, we dont think Bella's normal." She said in fear.

    "What did she do to you?"

    "She slapped me and broke her hand. But it healed in seconds." She said.

    "She flung me into the wall and the bench and has super speed. Its like she's a vampire. But she's not. I would know."

      "Edward, did she have red eyes and grey veins running down her face?" Carlisle asked.

     "She had golden eyes. But she had the veins." I said.

    "Shes a hybrid." He said.

   "A what?"

  "A werewolf and an original vampire combined. Shes probably one of the first. I knew I saw her face somewhere. She was standing with the mikaelsons. That means she's way stronger than we thought." He said.

   🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Once we got home, I was surprised. I never thought that Bella could be anything but a simple human. Even though she was never simple to me. I still her love her and I'm gonna get her back. But I still was worried about her threat. Did she really mean it? I guess I'll just have to find out.