Mikael

April, 1675, Paris, France

                     I cried out as Mikael stabbed me yet again in the leg with the dagger soaked with vervain, wolfsbane, and witchbane. I slumped down in my reserved chair that I was strapped in. I was in so much pain, but I wasn't going to let it show. I would never give him that satisfaction. I've been stuck like this for 30 years, and he has stilled questioned me for 30 years about my sibling's whereabouts. 

                      " Isabella, you can end this now. Just tell me where the rest of your siblings are and I will make the pain stop." I chuckled darkly.

                      " I know what you mean by stopping the pain, Mikael. You'll kill me. I know you will. So what does it matter if I tell you where my siblings are. I'll still end up dead anyway. So no, Mikael. I won't betray my siblings like that. I will endure every moment of torture, knowing that my siblings are safe, away from you. And when you finally kill me, I will do everything in my power to stop you from finding them." 

                       I smiled weakly as he growled and stabbed me in the stomach before stomping off and slamming the doors on the way out. I laid my head back and thought about the happiest day of my life, when I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Annabella. I still couldn't believe that I could still give birth to children. 50 years ago. She would be 50 now. She would have activated her vampire side when she was 20. If she wasn't dead already. I hope she's not. I hope she's well, and I hope she isn't wasting her time worrying about me. I remember picking flowers with her, making dinner with her, reading with her. I remember everything, which is a strength and a weakness. 

                        It's just all his fault. He separated us. I remember him entering, remember myself grabbing her and running until I couldn't anymore. I remember grabbing her and making a portal to Bulgaria, before pushing her in, saying I loved her before she disappeared.  As I remember more and more, the anger I felt increased, and I didn't even feel the melting chains slip down my arms until they were on the ground and my arms were free. 

                          I looked up at the door before melting the chains around my ankles as well. I got up and sluggishly staggered over to the door and opened the door the Mikael had forgotten to unlock. I carefully walked out and ripped every guard's heart out with my magic before walking out and breathing in the fresh air. I created a portal to Bulgaria before I was roughly pulled away and thrown into a tree by Mikael. I growled and ripped a branch off a tree before running at him and impaling him through the throat with it. I laughed darkly as he gurgled and squirmed on the rough, dirt ground. 

                           As I walked towards the portal waiting for me, I made sure to step on the stick in his throat harshly, for good measure. Then I jumped through the portal, falling to the ground as I was spit back out. I started running to the home Anabella and I had shared 50 years, crying as I found it was still there. I walked through the whole house, sobbing her name out of my mouth before falling to ground, facing the fact that I lost her. She wasn't here. You could clearly tell that nobody had lived here in about 30 years. She left as soon as I portaled her there. I sobbed for a little bit more getting up and shaking it off. I will find my daughter. I'll do whatever it takes.