Esther's back

As I got ready for the dance, I heard Rebekah and Nik arguing. I sighed and headed downstairs to stop them from fighting.

            "What the bloody hell is going on here?!!" I yelled at them.

            "I'm leaving and Rebekah here doesn't want to come with me." Nik replied.

             "What? Nik I'm not leaving right now! And you're not either. I haven't ever been to a dance and I'm going now and so are you. You're tuxedo is upstairs and if you so much as start protesting, I might just have a little chat with that perky blonde you're so infatuated with. Caroline, isn't it?" I ordered.

           "Fine. Fine. But we're only staying one night."

           "One last hurray, Nik." Rebekah said, but it didn't sound like something Beks would say.

            "One last hurray." He murmured as he headed upstairs.

             "One last hurray? Really Beks? Since when have you ever talked like that?" I asked her.

             "I thought it would work. That's all." She said, sadly.

             "Are you alright, Beks?"

              "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go put on my dress, that's all." She quickly replied and hurried up the steps towards her room.

               "Okay. That was weird." I said as Nik walked up to me in his tuxedo.

               "What's weird?"

               "Rebekah, she's been acting weird ever since the day after the ball. I just don't get it." I replied.

                "She's probably just still depressed after our mother's betrayal. You know that she was the one who was close to our mother the most. And let's not forget that our mother did die in her arms." He stated like it was totally obvious.

                  "Yeah, probably." I said as Rebekah headed downstairs with a fake smile plastered on her face.

👠👔👗👞👠👔👗👞👠👔👗👞👠👔

                   "You look lovely, might I add, Miss Mikaelson." Damon said as we danced around the school floor.

                    "And you look ravishing in that tuxedo, Mr. Salvatore. But I do prefer you in leather." I replied sweetly as he twirled me.

                     " I'll keep that in mind next time." He said.

                     "Damon." Stefan grabbed Damon and I and pulled us down a hall and into Mr. Saltsman's classroom where my brothers and the whole Scooby gang were.

               "What's going on, Nik?"

               "Isa, mother is back. And it turns out, she never left." He looked at me knowingly and I realized.

                "She's been in Beks this whole time!" I shouted angrily.

                Then I smelled it. Salt.

                "Great, and she also locked us supernatural creatures in." I grumbled, annoyed.

                We decided on letting Matt and Jeremy go to the witches house and save Elena. Well more like Nik threatened Bonnie into letting them go.

                 I stood at the barrier and looked at the salt line. Then I remembered something. I was part witch. I just needed to let that part of me go free for a little bit until I got over the barrier.

                  I closed my eyes and concentrated until I felt the barriers energy around me collapse. I sighed in relief but it soon ended as Damon came rushing towards me but crashed into the barrier.

                   "How?"

                   "I'm part---witch remember?"

                   "Isa, no you can't go! You can get hurt!" He begged.

                   "I'm sorry but I will not let Esther win. Even if I go down with her. She will go down." I said before speeding towards the witch house with Damon screaming behind me.

  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

                      I heard Matt and Jeremy yelling for each other to stop and saw them pointing their guns at each other. I sped over to Esther and spun her around before pushing my hand through her chest.

                    "Hello, mother." I smirked before ripping out her heart.

                    "Goodbye mother." I said as she collapsed to the ground.

                    Matt and Jeremy dropped their guns and Elena walked over to me. I bit into my wrist and held it out for her to drink, which she did.

                   "Why you help me?" She asked me.

                   "I care about Damon. He cares about Stefan. Stefan cares about you. Plus you're not a bad person." I said.

                    Mr. Saltzman came out of the witch house, confused.

                   "What happened?" He asked.

                   "You better tell him, Elena." I said sadly before slowly walking over to the bench to wait for Damon.

      ⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

                  I soon saw everyone and Damon ran over to me. I jumped into his arms and he held me close.

    .             " I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered in my ear.

                  "Mmmmhmmm." I hummed into the crook of his neck.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

                   "I have to talk to Rik. You okay here?" He asked me 15 minutes after everyone left.

                    "Yeah. Sure. I'll wait right here."

                     20 minutes after he left, I saw a figure coming up the hill. I used my vampire senses and noticed it was that Bennett witch, Bonnie.

                      When she got near me I stood up and called her.

                      "Bonnie, Bonnie what are you doing?" I questioned her.

                      "I'm doing what I have to do." I saw a knife in her hand as she neared the witch house.

                       "Bonnie nooo!" I screamed, lunging at her.

                       She raised her arm at me and I felt a terrible pain in my head. I screamed in pain and raised my arm as well throwing her in the air. She fell to the ground and I got up, walking over to her. She got up and with a snap of her fingers, I fell to the ground.