Siblingly love

As I walked up the stairs, looking for Elijah's room number, Rebekah's name appeared on my phone.

                   "Hey Rebekah. I got some news for you that you're not gonna wanna miss."

                   "I know. I told you that Damon was not on your side and he never will be. Where are you now?"

                    "I'm heading up to Elijah's apartment. To be honest, I know that if any of us could get us out of this mess, its him. They trusted him to an extent before and Elena might listen to him, if its even up to her."

                    "I came back to town and talked to Damon. He bragged about how they're planning on dumping him into the sea. Which we can't have."

                    I stepped in front of his door and knocked.

                   "Okay, I gotta go. I'll be back though. Hopefully with Elijah and a plan. Bye."

                   Elijah opened the door and I walked in without an invitation.

                   "Come in I guess." He said sarcastically.

                   I turned around and pulled him into a hug. As I pulled away, I ran my hands through my hair.

                    "We have a problem." I said, looking boldly at him, even though I was thinking of every possibility that could happen to Nik.

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

                      As we drove back to Mystic Falls, all I could think about was Nik. I know that he has done some terrible things but he doesn't deserve this fate. I won't let this happen. Even if I have to murder any one of the Salvatore brothers to get my point across, I won't let this happen.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

                      "To a Klaus - free life." I heard Elena's voice. It made my skin tremble with fury.

                       Elijah held my body back and knocked on the door. Elena opened it and gasped at the sight in front of her. I wouldn't blame her. We were Originals.

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

                       "So do we have a deal?" Elijah asked her.

                       "Why do you want your brother?"

                        "Are you stupid Elena. He's our brother. We stick together, always and forever." I said angrily.

                        "No no no no no! Did I mention nooooo!" Damon yelled through the phone.

                        "Shut it a$$hat!" I yelled at him.

                        Elena looked to Stefan for help.

                       "Its your choice, Elena." He said.

                        She took a deep breath.

                        "We have a deal."

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

              Rebekah and I walked into the storage unit looking for Damon.

          "Damon! Damon, this isn't funny!" Rebekah yells out.

          "Damon get out here you a$$hat!! I want my brother here with me Now!!!" I yelled out.

          As we rounded a corner, Damon pulled us and covered our mouths.

         As we pulled his crate out of the storage room, Alaric came and threw Rebekah across the room before slamming my head on metal. As I get up, he opens the crate and grabs his stake.

            "No!no!no!nooooo!" I scream as he plunges the stake into Nik's heart, setting him on fire.

            My whole entire body felt like it was on fire.

            Nooo! Noo! Nooooo!" I pulled against Damon's grasp but I could hardly move. I struggled before falling onto the floor. I couldn't breath. I watched as Rebekah ran and viens slowly crawled up my body.

              "Nooo! Isa! Isa please! What's happening? The twin bond. How do I stop it? Please, don't leave me! Dont do this to me! Please!!!" He screamed as he held me.

                I smiled weakly and touched his cheek before my hand fell, losing all feeling in my body.

                 Soon my eyes were too heavy to open so I closed them. And was surrounded by darkness.

A.N - Cliffhanger you guys. Sorry but I had to. Do you know what happened? I was playing around with what happened in the episode and thought why not? They're twins and both hybrids. Just think of it like a fancy prophecy like if one half of the Original hybrid died, then the other had to go down as well, since they're both hybrids. Anyway, hope you like it!❤❤❤❤❤