44

Herro!! Hope you enjoy this chapter~

A deals a deal Lolol

Comment.share.vote

Oof I need to start updating more, love you all!! <3

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness
______
____
__

I woke up feeling tired, last night was a blur.

I glanced at my clock to see it was around 12:00 pm, thank goodness it's Sunday, I mentally cheered a bit.

I stretched a little and grabbed what I needed to take a shower.

Time passed and before I knew it, it was 2:00.

I went into the kitchen to find my parents doing their thing. Smiling a little to myself, I walked by them and opened the fridge to grab a snack.

(Grab whatever you want)

I took my snack, told them 'hi' and went to my room.

I took a bite out of my snack and checked my phone, to my surprise I had a few messages and missed phone calls.

"What the.." I mumbled a bit as I opened my phone up.

'(Y/N) have you seen Carrah? She's not at her house'
Kaspien sent me.

"What.. that can't be possible" I whispered to myself as I looked at other messages.

It was my friends asking me about Carrah's location.

Is she missing?

I opened my phone and replied to Kaspien.

'Hey, What's going on?' I typed, then clicked the send button.

I took another bite out of my snack and put it aside while waiting for a reply.

To my surprise it wasn't long.

'She didn't come home last night, she was supposed to ride home with Ben and stuff but we all got a text from her saying she's already home. When I checked today, she's not and her family is getting worried' Kaspien had sent me.

I stared at the phone in shock.
I got a message from her as well.

What's going on?
I questioned myself.

'Okay, I'm going to be at your house. Wait for me kas' I replied back and held my phone while walking towards my parents in the kitchen.

"Mom, dad, is it okay if I went to Kas's house for a little bit? It's something important I need to discuss with her" I told them as I waited patiently for a replay. I looked at them hoping they won't ask any questions.

They glanced at each other and my mom was the first to speak. She looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

"You can, just be home before dark okay?" She announced, I nodded in agreement and left to my room.

I grabbed a light jacket and put on my socks and shoes.

In no time I was out the door- on my way to Kaspien's house.

The time it took for me to get there wasn't long at all, I was concerned and frighten a bit so that could have played a big role to my light jog.

I knocked on her door and waited somewhat patiently.

In seconds the door opened and revealed a worried Kaspien, "come in, come in" she gestured in as she vanishes inside her house.

I stepped in and looked around.

She came back with Carissa, they looked like they have been crying.

"Alright sit down and explain please" I stated as they both sat down- followed by myself.

"Okay, I got a text last night from Carrah saying she's heading home- it was around the time you said you wanted to leave" she paused and got her phone out, "I later got a text from her saying she made it home though the text seemed a bit off"

She showed me the last text from Carrah and I gently grabbed her phone.

"Heyyyyy I made it 🏡 Ben is such a sweet ❤️ TTYL"

I wanted to gag, Carrah doesn't send house emojis it says 'heyyyy' she normally says 'Herro' it's like her trade mark. She certainly doesn't end with 'TTYL', she hates sending that- she never sends it.
Someone must have taken her phone.

"Were the cops called?" I asked as Kaspien took her phone back.

"Yes, around 1 in the morning when she didn't return home. Her grandmother was waiting for her to come back home and she never did" Kaspien glanced at Carissa then back at me.

"The cops talked to us, we showed our last conversation with Carrah and they want Ben. Problem is, no one knows where he's at"

I looked at them shocked, it slowly dawned on me that we didn't exactly know who Ben really was- we don't know where he lives or what he does outside of school- we don't know him at all.

"Shit, we never asked where he lived or what he does outside of school" I mumbled as I looked at my own phone- I didn't get a chance to look at all my missed calls and texts.

I opened up the last text Carrah had sent me, it was around midnight when she sent it.

"Dude pick up, I think someone is following me- where are you and Ben? Please pick up"

"What the fuck" I mumbled as Kaspien and Carissa looked at me.

I looked at my voice mail and I got some messages from Carrah.

I clicked on one.

"(Y/N) please pick up, some person in orange and another in yellow is following me, I can hear static and it's hurting my head. I'm so scared- please please pick up it h-" I dropped the phone as the static got to intense at the end, all three of us covered our ears.

The phone kept playing and soon we were able to hear Carrah voice again.

"-fuck fuck fuck, (Y/N) they're chasing me" it cuts to her breathing heavily in the phone as I can hear her footsteps, "they're fast, the static won't go away- please call the police-" all of a sudden there was a scream heard on the other side.

All of us jumped.

I looked at Kaspien and fear, "call the police- they need to see this now"

At that moment the voice mail shuts off.

I picked up my phone and scanned it.

'She needed me.. and I wasn't there to help her' at that moment I knew it was my fault, she called me- out of everyone- she called me and I couldn't do anything.

I started to tear up and before I knew it I was crying

It was my fault.

______________
Hope you like it!!

Oh no, Carrah was taken!

How could you let them take me ;-; I thought we were friends..

Welp hopefully the next chapter will come out sooner!! I also start school soon- noooooo

Love you guys ( ' ▽ ' )