I Wanted You

Vesta pulled me close by my shirt collar. Her lips pressed hard against mine. I could feel her tongue running across my teeth. I detached myself from her. “Don't you want me?” She asked breathlessly. She leaned over me, letting her shirt fall lower.

I nodded. “I-I do- bu-but...” My face grew hot. “I'm younger than you and well... never really had a 'real' girlfriend and-”

“I figured.” She stopped me. I was a little offended. “But I clearly don't care about that.” She pushed me on my back and straddled me. Her lips were back on mine.

“Wait.” I pulled away. “Gia-” The next thing I knew, I was shirtless and she was leaving love bites along my neck and collarbone. Vesta kissed down my torso. She lingered on my hips and began undoing my belt buckle. She kissed up my side and nibbled where the skin was tender on my neck. I moaned lightly, sliding my hand up her shirt. She pulled back only to take off her top and bra. Her hip bones pushed into mine. With both hands on either side of my face, she kissed me deeply. My hands went to her chest. Her breasts were soft and tender. With my thumb I rubbed her nipples. I ran my hand over to her stomach and traced her scars, my other hand traced the scars on her back. She went back to my jeans, undoing the button and zipper, she pulled them down. So, I did the same to her. She rolled off of me and onto her back. I got on top of her, lacing my fingers with hers.

“Do you want me?” whispered Vesta. She unlaced our fingers and tugged on the waistband of my boxers. She eyed the bulge. “I make you excited.” She commented smugly.

I couldn't really make sense of my thoughts. “I want you.” Vesta was beautiful. Her skin was so light and I loved the way her hair fanned out beneath her, like flames. Her eyes glistened. Her breasts where large and her stomach was flat. I wanted her, so I took off the rest of her clothes and she did the same to me. I slipped her out of those tight black panties. I kissed her hips and kissed just a bit further south. I left love bites on her inner thigh and kissed gently on the space between her legs.

She pushed me over again and go on top of me. She licked my belly button at first and then took my entire length in her mouth. I gasped and she pushed her head down. I knitted my fingers in her hair. I felt my body trembled. My leg twitched. She stopped and looked at me like she was proud.

“You know for a sixteen year old... you're pretty big.”

I grinned at her. “Thank you.” I laughed. I messaged circles into her hips. “You're a tease.” I grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her into the mattress. I pressed my lips to hers ever so lightly. “I really want you.”

I pushed myself inside her. “Ah!” She gasped. Her hips buckled into mine. She felt soft and tight. We moved roughly. My hands squeezed her bum and breasts while she moaned underneath me. Her nails raked my back, causing cuts and bruised. She did feel amazing. All the while she kissed me messily. Our tongues and teeth hitting each other. She groped me from behind and mussed my hair. I was covered in a sheen of sweet and so was she.

“Mmmm.” She moaned. “You're not bad for your first time.” I hope she meant that.

When it was over I laid on my back, breathing hard. Vesta cuddled up against me. I stroked her arm and played with her hair. “I'm glad you wanted me too.” She mumbled before drifting to sleep whereas I stayed up wondering if I just made a huge mistake.

Her breathing was even and she felt warm against my chest. I buried my face in her red hair that smelled like strawberries. I debated over and over if she made me want her or if I just wanted her on my own. In the end, I concluded that I still want her. I wanted her so much that it hurt even though she was here and naked and asleep in my arms. Fear crept into my mind that she didn't want me back. Maybe in the morning she'll be gone. I held her tighter. It was enough to wake her up.

“What?” She muttered sleepily.

“Why me?” I asked.

Vesta craned her neck to look me in the eyes. “Why me?” She pushed her chest against mine. I lifted her leg up over my hip. “Twice in one night?” She laughed. I put myself inside her. She was still rough with me, but I returned the favor. This time we were moving angrily. The second time was tiring enough to make me drift to sleep with her still in my arms. I wanted her and I had her.