No one saying stop that

Reg/Freddie (In Freddie's POV)

I was in my last period class. Geometry. I had no idea how this shit was ever going to help me later on in life. My teacher went on and on about frigging triangles. Apparently there were ways to identify a triangle because you shouldn't assume that a figure is drawn to scale. I wonder if she knew that no one cared. The only thing that stopped me from falling asleep was a new student that knocked on the door. My teacher opened it and he walked in. Everyone's heads turned to check him out. I swear my mouth almost dropped. Yes, he was good looking.

He was hot. Like really really hot. He had that cute messy hair, it was dark brown. His eyes were gorgeously grey. He had white gauges in his ears what made him look completely badass. He had his septum pierced, which he pulled of nicely. Dozens of chains hung from his jeans. His pants were low enough to see his bright red boxers. He had a black v-neck shirt under a leather jacket.

“Hi.” he said, even his voice was sexy. “I'm Reg.” He cracked a smile and his teeth where pure white. He met my eyes for quick second. I blushed and doodled on my notes like I really didn't give a damn about him.

“Yes, we were expecting you since... last week.” The bitch of a teacher narrowed her eyes. She turned on her heel and pointed. “I'm Ms. Benner and you're going to take a seat right there next to Mr. Elliots.”

My heart dropped to my stomach. Sure, place me against this hot guy. As if people don't realize I'm ugly already.

“All right.” He shrugged. Reg came over and put his bag on his chair. He sat down, flipped his hair, and nodded at me. “Hey.”

“Hi.” I mumbled.

He eyed me, making me feel even more self-conscience. “You got a name?”

“I'm Freddie.” I said a bit more friendly.

“Nice to meet you, Freddie.”Reg held out his hand and I shook it. He stared at my wrist. I pulled my sleeves down.

“You too,”

Ms. Benner droned on. The entire class was snoring, except for me. With every chance I got, I looked at Reg. Secretly, I wanted him to look at me. But, I'm ugly. He deserves a sexy girl with big tits and a nice ass to match his own beauty. But, he wouldn't get me. I'm a guy, I need a plain jane to match with my horrible appearance. I don't need him, I need a girl. I was thankful that no one could read my mind. The bell pulled me out of my head. I got my stuff together, ready to take the bus. I watched Reg walk out the door. My chest ached. I was pretty sure that despite my brain's protests, my heart wanted him (and my body, especially my body).