I wanna be drunk when I wake up

Levi/Cyril (in Cyril's POV)

Was it really so wrong to fall in love so soon? Within only a few days, I was in love. I was just so in love. My heart ached with love. I couldn't get him out of my mind. Dark skin, hair, and eyes. It was like he was some sort of Prince of Darkness sent from the lowest point of hell. He just tortured me with the way he walked, talked, He was everything that I strived to be. He had so much kindness inside of him, whereas I had none. I loved him. Yes, I loved him. I'm positive that there will never be a moment when I don't love him.

I liked the way his hair fell in his eyes. I liked the way his voice sounded. Husky but sweet. I liked his smile when he smiled at me. He made me forget all the bad stuff that's happened. The way he kissed me made me feel like it was the first time every time. The taste of his mouth was my favorite flavor.

Right now, he sat next to me with a glass in his hand. Ever since Rox showed him vodka, he's been drinking it every weekend.

"Ahaha!" He howled. "Yo, Cyr! Wanna-wanna sip...." He spilled his drink all over my shirt. "Yo! Yo! My bad, my bad, bro. Hahahaha! Y-you come here often? You, sssssssexy thang?" He started kissing me. I could taste the alcohol on his breath. He bit my lip. "LOL, you're hot!" He was on top of me now, still kissing me. No, at this point we were making out. His hands were all over me, he only did that if he was drunk. Otherwise, he's a saint. He began licking my neck and making slow hip rotations against me.

"Oh my god, this is so going on Youtube." I pulled away from Levi and turned my head. Rox stood there with his camera out.

"Wanna join?" Levi giggled.

"I'd love to..." Rox laughed.

I scoffed. "How long have you been there?"

He smirked. "Long enough to capture three full minutes of you two nearly having sex on the couch."

"You're not putting that online." I scowled.

He clicked a few buttons. "Too late."

"I'll gonna kill you in your sleep tonight." I started to get up, but he ran away laughing.

"No." Levi moaned. "Stay, I'm sure as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell not done with you." He kissed me cheek.

"You know." I said. "Sometimes, I like you better when you're drunk."

"HAHA! You're funny and cute. I'm a take you home tonight, baby! Hahahaha!" We started making out again. Yeah, still in love with him.