You do it to me

Rox/Ax (In Rox's POV they are connected to Levi and Cyril in a way....)

"Are you sure that you don't fear me anymore?" Blood from his wounds dripped onto the bathroom tile.

"I'm sure." I soaked the washcloth in hot water and pressed it against his wounds.

He grimaced. "Ouch."

"Your fault." I muttered under my breathe.

"Mmm, it is." Ax cleared his throat. "I'll understand if you never forgive me."

"I could forgive you. If..."

He took my hands. "If?" His red eyes didn't look so scary when they had tears in them.

"Never mind."

He messaged circles into my palms. "Oh," He blushed and let go of my hands. His gaze wonder to the objects around the room.

"You told me that I know why you are always coming back to me."

Ax look at me with a smirk. "That I did."

"I don't know why."

He poked at the center of my chest. "Yes, you do. Deep down."

"In my heart?" I said sarcastically.

"Mhm, in your heart." I enjoyed this side of him. Despite his horrid appearance, ripped clothes and fresh scars, he seemed so calm. Only a few minutes ago he was in a rage with fangs and claws exposed. Either way his emotions went, he was quite handsome. Fair skin and blonde locks. A slim figure, but strong.

Ax's forehead touched mine. "You've learned to block me from your thoughts." He grabbed my face. "I'd kill to know what you're thinking right now." Our lips brushed slightly.

"Oh really?" I laughed nervously. "I'd tell you, but-"

His kiss cut me off.

Ax pulled away. "Is this what I need to do to make you forgive me, then?"

"Maybe." I kissed him. "Maybe, a little more."

His laugh was adorable. "All right then."

His kisses were like my vodka. I drank and drank until I regretted it in the morning.