This Could Turn Into Something

Hello, my loves! I wrote these short stories based off of some of my own characters. A lot of these characters ended up being a part of a much larger story, by the way. But, for now... here are the one shots that sort of started it all... Also, these are on Deviantart with different titles and have been edited since then.

-spectacularsam

Levi/Cyril (in Levi's POV)

I couldn't even stand it. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. I felt like I was going to faint. He was just so hot. Like, he had the prettiness of Alex Evans but he also had the masculinity of Alex Pettyfer. I didn't want to tear my eyes away. Cyril came out of the shower with nothing but a towel on. Damn. Beads of water dripped down his flawless body. He may be pasty, but his muscles were flawless. He was just so toned. I mean, he had a freaking six pack! And it wasn't of Pepsi. Those biceps were...unf. My cheeks lit up when he gave me a funny look. I turned my head away and pretending to be reading my book. I failed at it, however.

Cyril just had to drop his towel on the floor and slowly get dressed... in front of me. Now, I know that I'm going to faint. He was fucking naked. Ow, my chest as well as other places felt funny. I fell onto my back. I sunk into the layers of fluffy blankets. I wanted to disappear. I heard him laugh at me.

The next thing I knew, he was on top of me. But, it wasn't in the context that I wanted it to be in. He was hitting me with a pillow. “Pillow Fight!” He roared. I did not want to joke around with him. I was in so much pain. I just wanted him to know how I felt. My eyes got a little wet. I drew my book at him and somehow he ended up on the floor. He just didn't get it. He can't see what I can't say.

Cyril narrowed his eyes at me. Cold, dark eyes. But they were beautiful, too. “God,” he said. “Take a joke.”

I was so embarrassed. “I want to be serious for just a moment!” I blurted out.

“Go on, then.” Cyril nodded.

Oh, no. I couldn't do it. “I just wanted to ask you something.”

“Go ahead.” he gestured

“What is your honest opinion on me?” I asked.

Cyril looked around. “Um, well. You're nice.”

I was getting frustrated. “No, that's not what I meant.” I murmured.

“Well, what do you mean? You gotta be more specific-”

“How do you feel about me?” I shouted. I put my hand over my mouth.

He looked taken aback. “Oh.” Was all he said. A creeping smile formed on his lips. “Oh.” He repeated.

I wanted to die, I couldn't stand it. I made a total fool of myself. He doesn't like me the way I like him. I knew it. I knew it. I'll sleep outside tonight.

“I like you.” He said, grinning.

“Me too.” But so much more than you. He got off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. He was right across from me. My heart was pounding. I cleared my throat. “Well, how much do you like me?”

Cyril leaned in. I could smell his shampoo. It smelled minty. His hands caressed my face. I couldn't breathe. With the tip of his finger, he tilted my chin up. We were less than an inch away from kissing. When his lips meant mine, I kissed him back with all my might. His hands stayed at my face, hair, neck, shoulders, back, chest, and waist. My hands were shaking. Slowly, I moved my hands to hold him close to me. We kissed for a few more minutes. Our mouths moved perfectly in sync with one another. Our tongues were touching. I wanted to go just a bit further. We parted lips. I looked into his eyes. I touched his bare stomach. I made an attempt to undo the button on his pants, but he interrupted me.

“Aren't you a bit tired?” Cyril asked. His pale face was flushed.

“No.” I spoke quickly.

He giggled. “Well, I am.” He gave me a small kiss. He rolled over to his side, so we laid next to each other. He was already wrapped in his blankets. We have been sharing the same bed for a while now. However, after what just happened it felt so different. I felt happy.

“Goodnight.” I said.

“Goodnight.” He mumbled into his pillow.

I waited until my heart slowed down. “I love you.” I told him. But he was already asleep.