To the moon

Adrian/ Louis (NOT 1D Louis)

Louis's POV

You are the moon- The Hush Sound

I bumped his nose with mine. We were standing close and I had my head against the wall. He grinned before leaning in to kiss me sweetly. I tangled my fingers with his black hair. My heart started to race. “I didn't want to get to know you.” I whispered, rubbing my lips on his ear. “I figured I'd hate you. Then, every night when you would curl up against me in that huge bed, I felt needed. There's all this space but you move to me. When you took me to those places and we were all alone, you kept your distance and I was the one to move closer. I wanted you to kiss me. Then, you did and after you were always close to me. You go to so much trouble to protect me. And you share everything with me. I guess that's why I want to give you everything.” I paused. “It's because I'm so in love with you.” I kissed him, his body pressing against mine.

Perhaps, it's foolish to love him. There's blood on his hands. Though, he never hurt me. And I believe that he has changed. Despite Tahjah's warning, I'm here with him. Every night, he's next to me. I am in his arms. All I have ever wanted was to be wanted. His mouth is gentle on mine. But I can taste him. He left my lips. I rocked back on my heels, waiting for a response.

“You are such a fucking idiot.” He spoke blatantly while shaking his head slightly.

I raised my eyebrows. “Wow, rude.”

He pushed a kiss on me. I was constricted between the wall and him. Adrian bit my neck until I moaned loudly. “Ah!” I gasped. My voice raised several octaves.

I was still breathing heavily from the kisses when he looked directly at me again. “Of course,” he smiled. “I love you, too.”

“Well, that's good.”

He played with my hair. “Do you think that I wouldn't?”

“Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.” I quoted, but I don't think he understood my reference. “Look, I know you're like a fucking vampire or some shit but I don't give a fuck. You're a sexy vampire.” My cheeks became hotter and hotter.

“You know you get sassier and sassier when you want something.”

I flicked the button of his jeans. “Do I?” I undid the button and slipped my hand inside. I snapped the waistband of his boxers before putting the tips of my fingers in it. I slowly made my way further down, keeping eye contact with him.

“Yes.” he bit his lip. “And do you only want my because I'm sexy.”

My hand was entirely in. “That's one reason.” I whispered and started to jerk him off slowly. He grew hard in my hand. I was growing hard from the thought of me turning him on.

Adrian pulled my hand out. He kissed me hard. His lips were insisting and pushing. He took my jacket off then my shirt. Suddenly, I felt exposed. I covered myself with my arms. He kissed my naked shoulders, telling my that I was beautiful. But he had never seen me with out bunches of sweaters even when we slept side by side. I was covered in scars and burns and freckles. I was all bone. I meant to give him all of me but I had forgotten that I didn't have much to give.

“Maybe we should stop.” I suggested.

He pulled back. “Am I going to fast?”

I shook my head, hugging my body tighter. “I'm not attractive.”

His fingers traced the scars. He lowered his head to kiss each one. My skin tingled. But I yet to feel okay. “You're perfect to me.” he mumbled with his lips still on my skin. He kissed upward, back to my lips. “Don't think that you aren't worth anything.” I nodded weakly.

I stripped him bare-chested to find his skin to be pearly white as expected with the flawless muscles. I shook my head. “You really are perfect.” I already had his pants undone, I just slipped them off as he did the same to me.

I pushed Adrian off of me so I could push him to the bed. He landed with his legs open, the tight fabric of his boxers was stretching over his length to the point that it was almost see-through. I climbed on top of him with my knees on either side. I rocked my hips into his. His neck arched. I kept doing that for a while. “Louis!” he groaned.

Adrian flipped me over on to my back, climbing on top of me and biting my neck. Never biting hard enough to draw blood. I started moaning again. His hand was down my boxers. I gasped at the coldness of his hands. Everything was right in the world so long his hands and tongue were on my bare skin. My heart swelled and contracted. The love I felt for him was insane. He pulled his hand out to roll his tongue over my chest. He was making his way down to my hips when he shimmied me out of my boxers. That's when I wished to hide my face. He has seen every inch of me. But what if he doesn't like what he sees? I was awfully aroused when he swallowed me whole. I guess he did like what he saw. My back arched as my fists gripped the sheets.

“Oh, Adrian.” He lifted his head up and took his own boxers off. “Damn.” I commented. Well, I liked what I saw.

“Are you sure about doing this because your virginity isn't something that you can get back.”

“What makes you think I'm a virgin?” I felt offended. He looked at me with his hands on his hips. “Okay, you're right. But, I am entirely sure about this.” My eyes trailed back down on him.

He opened the dresser drawer to pull out a condom. I watched carefully as he placed it on himself. I started to flip on to my stomach. “No,” Adrian protested. “I want to see your face.” He pulled my hips up my grabbing my thighs. “Are you okay?” I didn't want to admit that I was nervous as hell so I nodded and kissed him.

I gaped at no one in particular as he slowly pushed inside me. He didn't fuck me. He didn't have sex with me. He made love to me. He pulled in and out, trying his best not to hurt me. But, I mean, I was virgin. It was going to hurt no matter what. Though, after a while, it felt amazing. I was gasping and screaming. “Adrian.” I moaned. Tears spilled out of the corner of my eye. He didn't stop which made me happy. He finished up, kissing me sloppily. My body jerked. I blush since that probably wasn't hot. But my body made him feel good and his body made me feel good. I was quite satisfied. Adrian rolled off and on his back. I cuddle into him. He nibbled my ear affectionately.

“I love you to the moon and back, Louis.”

“Same.” I smiled.