Do you want me like the other boys do?

I went out of my comfort zone entirely for this one

-sam

(Garren/Billy)

 “So,” he eyed me up and down. I was still adorned in my black slacks, white button-up and black tie. My neatly polished shoes scuffed the floor impatiently.“Going out tonight?” I was adjacent to the fridge with a wine bottle in my grasp. With a swift movement I popped off the cap with my teeth, spitting it at him. “Feisty.” he commented. I let a smile creep up on my face and took a long swag of the drink. My mouth lingered on the rim of the bottle as I sucked on it for an unnecessary amount of time. I allowed for my tongue to lick the edge of the glass container, the residue of alcohol burned it again.

“Been out.” I answered finally. “Just some dinner with Lena.” I enjoyed his flinch at the sound of her name.

Garren cleared his throat, covering his mouth with his fist. “You aren't still sleeping with her, are you?” Apprehension coated his voice. I shook my head. He grinned and took a step forward, making me lean entirely against the fridge. He tore the bottle out of my hands and with an arch in his neck he chugged a good amount. When he finished, he handed it back to me. I held it parallel to my leg. Garren came at me with such a surprising force, the neck of the bottle slid out of my hand and onto the tile. The shatter of glass resounded in the empty kitchen. Garren payed no heed. His lips were on mine with angry passion. His hands pinned my wrists over my head. He treated my like I have treated countless women in my nineteen years. Like he didn't care what happened to me, so long as he got what he wanted. But the racing in his chest told me otherwise.

Finally, Garren tore away to look at me. His face was flushed and breathing heavy. My own face probably turned a pretty shade of pink. “Um.” he muttered at long last.

“Well?” I egged him on.

He yanked me forward by my tie, crashing our lips together. His arms were suddenly wrapped around me, tugging on my clothes. His fingers were twisted in my shirt as he rocked his body with mine. Garren pulled away to breathe. In this brief pause, I took the opportunity to flip us around. I shoved him against the fridge so hard his body bounced back. I kissed him, letting my hands caress his face. He undid my buttons, discarding my shirt and tie on the floor with the glass and wine. My hands teased him by rucking up his shirt and stroking his torso then trailing a single finger down his stomach and slipping it into his pants. I didn't try to please him. He whined because he wanted me to. My lips left his and worked on his neck. I sucked and bite viciously. I listened to his cries of arousal and then I finally let my hand go completely down south.

All the nights I tried to convince myself that I couldn't possibly want this or know what to do with this seemed a waste. I was here and so was he and I wanted his body. His. My hand circled around his length. It felt hard and hot in my hand. I didn't move fast but I didn't move very gently either. I allowed myself to not even think about what I was doing. His moans were enough to tell me that whatever it was I was doing, I was doing it right.

“Oh.” he sighed. “Oh, please. Not right now.” I removed my hand but my muscles remembered the feeling of it. I let him go and propped myself up onto the table in a sitting position. A wicked grin spread across my face as I opened my legs a bit more. Garren looked up at me with innocent gray eyes like sad clouds. His lips, all red and swollen from kissing, parted slightly. He was so cute and boyish looking considering that physically he was younger than me. He was all round faced and big eyed while I was all cheekbones and angles. His dark hair was mussed, making his curls overlap each other. I could feel my straight hair sticking up at odd angles.

“Garren?” I said his name with utter seriousness.

With a long blink, he was on his knees, his hands on my own knees. The expression on his face could only be described as absolute submission. He undid my slacks and moved the fabric of my boxers away just enough so that my erection was out. I saw his eyebrows twitch. He licked the underside of it with urgency. My thighs shivered and my toes curled in. He went down to lick it again only much slower. His tongue twirled around the head until he took my in entirely. I dug my teeth into my lip as my legs continued to twitch. Red heat filled me up and my heart contracted. While he proceeded to suck, I knitted my fingers in his hair, pushing him further down. I heard him make a noise of protest but ignored it. When I felt as though I could not take it anymore, I yanked his head up. His lips dripped with a curve of spit mixed with something else. But I loved the look of his lips so shiny and full.

This demon looked more like an angel at this moment. Sadness was about to consume me. But I said: “Come up here and kiss me.”

Garren obeyed. I'd showed him who held the reigns and he complied. Our kisses were messy and careless. The racing of our hearts urged us on. I jumped off the table and pulled Garren over to the hallway. The space was tight and it was all we needed. My groin arched and pulse quickened. I had him against the wall and he was mine.

“What do you think about me?” I asked, tracing his clavicle with my fingertips. I worked his shirt off and tossed it somewhere aimlessly. I slipped his pants and boxers off as I awaited a response.

“I think you're a fun guy.” He said with a slight quiver to his voice. He pulled my half-on pants and boxers down.

In all our naked glory, I pressed our bodies together. He felt hot and tender. I kissed him longingly. I let our tongues mingle and our teeth clash. “What do you want me to do?” I whispered in his ear.

“I'm waiting for you to fuck me against this wall.” he replied. I gave a light laugh in which he copied nervously.

I kissed him sweetly. I stroked his thighs, coaxing him to wrap his legs around my waist. Once he knew he could trust me, he had his ankles locked behind my back. All the while I kissed him to reassure him that I knew what I was doing even though I didn't. I had never done it with a guy. I promised myself I would wait but here we were.

“D-do you need me to-”

Garren shook his head rapidly. “No. I'm okay.”

I wrapped my arms around him. I continued to kiss his lips then his neck and chest. “Tell me you want me.” I murmured against his skin. He shivered under my touch.

“I want you.” he gasped.

I pulled his body down, I pushed barely inside of him but he already groaned. I pushed myself further in and could feel his body conforming to mine. His muscle were no longer tensed and I pressed again. He was shivering and letting out small gasps of pleasure. I kissed him sloppily and then buried my face in the crook of his neck. I rocked my body in and out gently at first. Then I moved my hips in tiny circular jerks. His gasps grew louder and my panting worsened. He let out a satisfying moan. I growled against his skin. His nails dug deep into my back, raking up and down. I felt blood draw but didn't worry. His fingers twisted in my hair. I rocked harder and faster until we both became too vocal. Garren didn't warn me but I felt the hot stickiness of his cum when he got off. I came soon after inside him. My lips were crashing into his as I pulled out. He unlocked his ankles and stood on the floor. We make out lazily with our bodies covered in sweat and cum.