Let Me Love You

Levi/Cyril (in Levi's POV)

I hated the way Cyr looked at me when he was mad. Really, I didn't mean to rip his favorite pair of pants. What happened was that we brushed by each other. Then, the chains on my belt got caught on the fabric of his pants. They now have a huge slash from his waist to knee. It was a little awkward because I could now see his heart patterned boxers. I think he was a little more than mad. I made that connection when he pinned me down on the floor.
"Uh, I said that I was sorry." I mumbled.
Cyril leaned closer. "Heh."
"Can you just get off of me, dude?"
"Nope."
"Why?"
"Because I said so." His lips were mere centimeters from mine. Awkward.
I smirked. "What are you going to do to me?"
He forced his lips onto mine. He was kissing me with so much passion. I didn't think that I could even handle it. Cyril broke the kiss off for a second. I tried to catch my breath.
"What was that for?"
He kissed me again. "Don't pretend that you didn't like it."
My cheeks lit up in a burning fire. "Eh..."
"Well?" He kissed my neck.
I laughed nervously. "Well, what?"
Cyril and I kissed. "Well, why aren't you asking me to stop?"
In all honesty, I hadn't thought about that. I guess I was just letting him have his way with me. "Um... 'cause...uh....I...why... are you even doing this?"
"Why wouldn't I?" He asked between kisses.
"I don't know." I asked between kisses. "I guess the two of us just like each other."
"Mmmmm...."
Then, I realized something. "Uh, can you stop taking off my clothes?"
"Shut up."