Under the lights tonight

She looked beautiful under the reflection of the moon casting dim shadows throughout the yard. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun with several bejeweled hair pins. The dress she adorned caressed her slim figure in all the right ways. Ever so often her eyes darted back and forth, trying to read the expression on the man in front of her. Truth be told, he was mesmerized by the very presence of her. Yet, he keep his composure and feigned a stoic attitude.

The two of them were on one date of many before. They were in the man's backyard having an Italian dish in the cool late summer air. Everything was going smoothly in their relationship. The farthest that they had gotten to was kissing with tongue. They both hoped to take their relationship to the next step. Neither were very experienced in that field, but it was worth a shot.

The man looked dashing in a somewhat formal blazer with dress pants. His usual bedhead was swept back with gel. The woman looked at him with desire. “Shall we go inside?” Her shaky voice echoed through the empty yard. A welcoming grin played upon her lips.

Flushed, the man stood up and offered his hand. “Let's”

Arm in arm, they entered the house. The lights were dim enough that they could just make it through without tripping over something. The women let her arm drop. She sighed as she leaned against the hallway wall. “Kiss me.” She whispered as her hands pulled him close against her. His lips came crashing down on hers. He bit her bottom lips fiercely as she made her way with tearing off his blazer as well as his shirt underneath. Completely topless, he stood in front of her. The indents of muscle covered his torso in a way most lovely. She kissed him and entered her tongue into his mouth that still tasted of cheap wine and pasta. Her hands felt his torso until she tried to undo the button on his pants.

“Hold on.” He murmured against her lips. His hand slipped to the zipper on the back of her dress. He pulled it down while still kissing her soft lips. The dress hit the floor with a light thud. The woman stood there in only her red panties since she chose not to wear a bra. Her breasts may not have been the biggest, but they weren't the smallest. The man ran his hands over her breasts, making her gasp. She yanked his pants off. Only their underwear kept them from being completely skin to skin. He kissed the area where her neck and shoulders met. She placed her hands on his lower regions.

“D-do-” She shivered under his touch. “Do you have protection?”

He pulled away suddenly. The woman was still pressed with her back on the wall. Her chest was heaving. She took the remaining clothing off with a smirk.

“Y-yeah.” The man sprinted to his bedroom where- in his drawer- he had protection. He came back to the woman. She hadn't moved from the hallway wall and she didn't stop smirking.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Yes.” The man took his boxers off and put the condom. The woman grabbed him by the shoulders. Their hips were glued together. The woman wrapped her legs around his waist. They had begun kissing again while their hips moved against each other in perfect harmony.

AND, that's all..... WOW.... I got turned on by this... AHAHAAHAAHAHAH Wow.. I just wrote that... WOW.... Well, YOLO!!1 No, not to be a perv, but:

I've read worse than this

I really want to write for older teens and adults

So I want to make it real

I'm not going to be like Stephanie Meyer who sugar coated everything

Nor am I going to be like Lora Leigh or Jason Myers who writes full blown porn

I'm just going to be as real as I can without being TOO pervy...

I hope you enjoyed....