Hold it against me

Original concept by AcynLife

Revision by Spectacularsam

Randal/Brent (In Brent's POV)

Randal grabbed my wrist. He forced me down a hall and stopped in front of a door or a storage room

"Dude, what the fuck? You need to steal my lunch money or something?" I squirmed under his grip. He was really strong for a scrawny kid.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!!" He yelled as he pushed me into the storage room. I slammed against the wall. Randal crossed his arms and leaned against the door he had just locked with a key from his back pocket. I was wondering how the hell everyone but me has access to this one closet since Britney forced me into the same one awhile ago.

"I told you I didn't want you to talk to that Zach guy." He said. His eyes scanned me and I felt exposed. He forced his mouth onto mine. He tried to make my lips move with his, like hell I was going to do that. I kept pushing off, but more he pressed. I stopped trying, not because I liked it, but because I had an idea. I kissed him back, yet I unwillingly used tongue. God, this was disgusting. I got nothing against being gay, but you don't make a move on a straight guy. If I even was a straight guy. It's just Zach's so... ugh... good... I don't know.

I slid my hand down his back and groped his ass. I put my hand in his pocket. Randal moaned as he lifted up my shirt. I pulled my hand out and twirled the key in my palm. I parted from his lips. Slowly, I started to go down on my knees.

"Oh, yeah." Randal sighed. "Now, we're talking."

Went I got down, I drew my arm back and punched him right in the balls. Randal howled in pain. Frantically, I unlocked the door and ran out.

"BYE, FUCKING FAGGOT!" I left him teary-eyed.