Epilouge part 1

Amanda (in her diary)
It's been nine years since total drama ended so I'm twenty seven. Noah and I are doing good I hope he proposes soon. I have a feeling it will happen any day now. (End of diary entry.) just then Noah walked through the front door.

"Amanda I'm back!" He yelled. I dashed into the living room and jumped into his arms. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well what's one of your favorite things that you always talk about?"

"Oh wow I doooo'n... Disney!?"

"Exactly so what if I told you that I talked to my boss about a special date night for us? He's closing the parks early so we can have The Whole place to our selfs"

"No way" I said excitedly. I pecked Noah's cheek then ran upstairs to put on my favorite outfit.

When I was ready we drove to the magic kingdom and went to all our favorite places

When I was ready we drove to the magic kingdom and went to all our favorite places. After we had our fun Noah took me inside a restaurant and we had dinner. After we finished Noah told me there was one last surprise. He made me close my eyes and then when I opened them Noah was on one knee with a box showing a gorgeous ring inside.

"Amanda I don't want to even begin to imagine a life without you so will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I had tears in my eyes I couldn't even find the words I was looking for. So I nodded with a huge smile on my face and said yes. Noah got up and put the ring on my finger and we hugged for what wasn't even long enough or so it seemed. I then kissed him deeply and he kissed back.

"I love you so much Amanda I can't even imagine what it would be like if i never knew you."

I smiled and managed to say...
"together we create a tale as old as time, I cannot Wait to be... "

"Part of your world" Noah finished. "You are a girl worth fighting for."