Chapter 21: Terror in london

The Amazons were in loser class with us but I couldn't figure out why

"Why are we in loser class we won last time" Heather said.
"Chris said he needed first class for something important." Sierra said.

Alejandro
I was snooping around and got caught so Chris punished me and I had to sit out of the challenge today and watch everyone else compete I wished I could participate in today's challenge with Amanda but I can't

Amanda
We landed in London and dad boarded us on a double decker bus, I didn't see Alejandro, Heather and I were very curious.

"Daddy where's Alejandro?" I asked.

"Just a second honey" dad said. Chef started up the bus and we drove off to wherever dad was taking us. "London, home to loads of wicked stuff, Big Ben, the London eye, the sandwich stuffed with French fries, know as the chip buddy" dad said through a microphone. "London is also the home of Scotland Yard the worlds biggest crime busting outfit but there was one case even Scotland Yard couldn't crack.. Jack the Ripper. Today's challenge is tracking him down, but... be careful jack's also hunting you that's why team Chris is really4X hot is down a member." Heather and I snickered at that.Dad took us to the Tower of London and told us in order to find the ripper we had to follow the clues, our first clue was in the guards uniform. We heard the music bell and we started singing.
Sings with Owen and Noah

Team Amazon was ahead and we were still searching, the guard was down to his boxers and still no clue.
"A pen in his pants pocket lint in his socks, and no way am I searching his boxers!" Noah said
"We can find someone else to strip" Owen said taking off the hat.
"Hey look there's a clue in here!" Owen said and Noah and I glared at him, I snatched the clue out of his hand and quickly read it.
"Let's go! We're already behind!" I said taking off. We ran inside then up the stairs, we saw a stretcher.
"Do we have to play Rock Paper Scissors again to see who's getting stretched?" Noah asked. Tyler volunteered to do it so Owen, Noah and I tied him down Noah said something about Alejandro being a slippery sneaky ele. we turned the crank until the door popped open, we grabbed the clue and ran out.
"Hey guys know what's hilarious?" Owen asked. Noah suddenly stopped running.
"We forgot Tyler!" He said.
"How is that hilarious?" Owen asked. Noah ran back to try to find him but when he ran out he came back without Tyler,
"We were too late" Noah said.

"Do we get a penalty for losing team members?" I asked.

"I don't know but just in case let's not lose anyone else."

Just then I was caught, I saw that I was back on the plane with Alejandro, Cody, Sierra, Tyler and Heather.

"Ali?" I asked scanning the room to see who else was there.

"Mandy!" Heather said excitedly running over to me and giving me a hug. Just then I noticed we could watch everyone else finish the challenge from a monitor dad had set up.Only Noah, Owen, Gwen and Courtney were left we continued watching until everyone came back. Noah and Owen got the ripper who turned out to be ezikal, dad kicked him out of the game again, and Courtney and Gwen caught someone or something too.
"Wait so who did Courtney and Gwen catch?" Heather asked.
"Well Chris wanted a criminal, we didn't get the right one but we did get..." Gwen said then took the bag off the criminal's head to revival... "DUNCAN!?" Everyone asked in shock. Duncan tried quitting again but dad wouldn't let him, instead he was put on my team and team Amazon was sent to the elimination room.

"Congrats team Chris is super hot Duncan is now on your team"

"Really Daddy?" I asked.
"Nice to see you again Mohawk" I said then flipped my hair at him like I do with Alejandro when he annoys me. I went to watch the elimination ceremony.
At the elimination ceremony dad read out the votes.

"Cody time to go" dad said."
//confession "well up side is the elimination was satisfying, down side Duncan is back and is put on my team WHY?!" //end of confession.

I went to my room to put my pajamas on, I was glad this stupid challenge was over I climbed into bed and tried sleeping but I had a hard time too many thoughts were bouncing around my brain.

Noah
I'm glad my girlfriend is ok I was so sad to see she was caught when I turned around and noticed her missing. I love her she's my little princess I'm glad to see she's all right.